Help! Yarn needed!

I am in search of Skipper Blue Red Heart yarn. I ran out of yarn before finishing up the 2nd sleeve of a sweater jacket and I cant find it locally in any of the yarn stores. I dont see it online either- Im thinking it's discontinued? I would need it mailed ASAP (like in the morning!) and I would pay for the yarn and the shipping - an 8o z skein would be ideal. You can email me or to my ez-inbox.

Thanks for any help!!

hi chelle, is that red heart sport yarn? if so i might have a place that carries it. the joanns where my daughter works has alot of red heart sport, and i will look today as i am going out there. how many skeins did you need? i also know i might have some if they don't but it is buried and i would have to hunt for it. but i wioll look for that. have a super day vicki:))

hi chelle, i found that yarn, if you still want it e-mail me and let me know with your name and address and i will send it to you. thought i had some and i did, went yarn hunting last night in my stash, cause i needed more yarn for the carebears and also to look for you and there it was!!! it just says blue on it but i matched it up with the redheart sport skipper blue and it is the exact color, so think it should work, let me know. vicki:bounce

• 3 weeks later...

I want to give a BIG thank you!! to Vicki and Coralie for helping me with finding the skipper blue yarn. I now have a skein (which Coralie sent me) and can finish the sweater jacket set. Vicki also helped and sent me a blue skein. The person who the jacket was meant to be given to, I had to start a new one for her in another blue color so she received it on time.

((Thanks girls!!))

Archived