troll doll

sandyrepope

Question

• Answers 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am typing up the pattern now.

I hope to have it posted by tomorrow morning!

Thank you for all the compliments!!

Cupcake, I cant wait to see yours!

It seems weird that you are half a day ahead of me! LOL

G'day!

I am Sheila the Aussie troll doll.

img9181xb4.jpg

I like getting out and about, and feel a bit immodest in the nude, so I like to wear a bikini and sunbake in the garden. ( the belly button needs to be a few rows lower but I didnt realise this till I made the bikini top.)

I can wear my hair up....

img9188ke8.jpg

or down....

img9186wg7.jpg

img9187ep6.jpg

While I know I am ugly, please be my friend.

Ugly trolls need love too. I can be a lot of fun!

img9184db4.jpg

Totally different from Kristies.

(My son reckons she looks like something out of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (lol))

I am planning on making her a wradrobe.

I hope you like Sheila.

OH CUPCAKE!!!!! Sheila is too cute... in that "so ugly it's cute" kinda way... I love it~!!!!

I can't wait to get both the patterns and make these.... my daughters like both of them very much!!

Great job you 2!!!!!!!!! And thanks for sharing your creativity with us!!!!

:applause:cheer:clap

Cupcake: :manyheart :manyheart I love her!!!!!! What a wonderful creation! Another troll to add to my collection!

Kristie: :yes I keep looking at your troll's photo and I can see him in Shrek-like clothes, While Cupcakes troll reminds of Fiona.

Barb

:blush Sorry, dd interrupted. She thinks :think (ok ok she knows) I'm a little<? > crazy.

Kristie and Cupcake -- I can hardly wait for the patterns:applause :ty Thank you both for your wonderful creations and all your hard work! :no There is no way I could decide between the 2 wonderful creations.

**looks around and whispers**** <now we need some little trolls>:devil

Kristie and Cupcake....three cheers for your trolls :cheer :cheer :cheer ! They are so trollishly cute! How incredible that you made a girl troll and a guy troll....guess we will be needing some kiddie trolls soon! LOL:lol Cupcake ....My daughter thinks that the belly button thing isn't really a problem...because they are.... after all...TROLLS! You have both outdone yourselves...Thanks from troll lovers everywhere!:hug :hug

OMG - Cupcake - just great - love the hair, bikini, troll, everything.

So the 2006 troll off between Kristie and Cupcake is complete. We are the judges and I think we have a decision.

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

And the winner is................WE HAVE A TIE! Both trolls are simply the best.

Kristie and Cupcake - thanks for participating in the 2006 troll off and congratulations to you both for creating yet another crowd pleasing pattern.

:manyheart

I didnt think of Shrek and Fiona untill someone mentioned them.

I was thinking more those 80s trolls.

Any wardrobe ideas out there? She is getting cold in her bikini right now as the westerlies have hit the coast. bbbrrrr...

I agree they are too cute, and they must be freezing :wbrrTO BOOT! What fun if you designed little outfits for them now:cowboy :queen :construct :graduate:artist:sher ! Little ballerina trolls or Policeman trolls....the possibilities are endless.... Seriously, this could be BIG:badidea...First you sell the pattern for the troll doll, and then you sell patterns for all the different outfits....MOVE OVER BARBIE!:yes

Thank you all for the compliments!

Your know cupcake, your is at least cute.:lol

I have went ahead and posted the pattern in the origional pattern forum.

My 3 yr old keeps running around the house singing "I'm the grumpy ole troll, who lives under the bridge":lol

I think this was from an episode of Dora.

:clap Fantastic job to the both of you! Excellent creativity! I love them! :manyheart The boy troll kinda reminds me of Kilroy, (as in the "Kilroy was here" posters and wall drawings the GIs would leave behind in WWII).

Like this..

kilroyuh9.gifor this..kilroypw3.jpg

In fact, Kilroy would be a cute name for him really.

ANYWAY, Thanks for sharing your grotesquely cute guys!!!!!!!:lol

Thanks for the nice feedback. The pattern for Shiela is on my blog. As usual, I have taken the time to do instructions in both Australian/English and American Instructions. This always takes extra time, and gives me a headache, but rather me than you ! :lol :lol

Archived