troll doll

sandyrepope

Question

• Answers 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe , I am not quite finished yet. I am not too sure that what I have come up with is what the original poster was requesting. oh well there will be two fugly troll patterns at the end of this.:D

ok, after some teenage son troll review I had to redo components of my troll. Ripped the head off, ripped the legs off and did some changes. My troll is now finished. I will do a photoshoot on the weekend. :D

My son reckons it is the sort of thing that will give a kid a night mare. I think that is a good sign. :D

I will try to get some decent pics and post today!

Dont want you to miss you veghead :D

I havent wrote down the pattern completely, honestly, I am not sure anyone would want it!!

It is quite ugly!!

I will photograph mine in the morning and post them up. Mine is ugly too but quirky. :D It has sort of grown on me......like a wart..:lol :lol

I havent finished writing the pattern up eithor, and then I will need to translate it for all the Americans out there. That always takes time to make sure I have done it correctly.

:) I've been following this post as well, and I'm excited to see the trolls to...

I crochet alot but, at the moment I am working on plastic canvas items for Christmas...

But, have been checking back here off and on the the trolls...

I love everyones works that I have seen here, thank ya all for sharing ya ideas with us...

Jade

I also can't wait to see the trolls! I think trolls should be kinda ugly, if they were cute they would be gnomes~ my oldest son is really getting in my stuffies as he calls them. He is 16 so he's too old for the non masculine ones, but a troll would be great for his room, next to his skull or other goth stuff he has.

O.k.. Here is what I came up with.

It isnt the cutest thing.

What do you think?

troll.jpg

He has to sit on the edge of something. I made him bend at the knee's.

I also sculpted his backside. too:lol

troll1.jpg

I will finish writing up the pattern and post it .. if anyone will want it?!?!:lol :lol

What do you think??

My 3 year old loves him Kristie! So, I'll wantt he pattern.... i think my kids re easily pleased, they just want the answer to "who you making that for mommy" to be "well I'm making it for you sweetie!" :lol I think he's cute.... maybe he could ask Becca to the prom! :rofl!!!

He's WONDERFUL Kristie!! GREAT job! My Aunt used to have a ton of Trolls - I'd love to make this for her - she'd get a real big kick out of me remembering that! (She had trolls way back before she was married and now she's a grandma!)

I think he's perfect!

Kristie he is wonderful..

It is Saturday morning here and I have just got out of bed. I will go and do troll photo shoot and return.

Kristie - Troll is so adorable. I just love his little but cheeks - so cute. I want - make that I have to have the pattern.

Now where is that Cupcake - need to see that troll to complete the troll off. Who's troll will win the dueling trolls contest - will it be Kristie or Cupcake - we will have to wait and see.

Archived