troll doll

sandyrepope

Question

• Answers 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristie he is wonderful..

It is Saturday morning here and I have just got out of bed. I will go and do troll photo shoot and return.

I have now done the arms, legs, body and head. :eek

I am at the detailing stage.

Kristie are you going to dress yours??

O.k... I am done!!

He is naked...and has no tail.:eek

He is not cute.... but he is done now.

Cupcake, any time you are ready, ....post away!

I will follow up behind you.

Jadyn05, I am planning posting this in the origional pattern forum.

I cant sell an ugly troll pattern!:lol :lol :lol :lol

OH CUPCAKE!!!!! Sheila is too cute... in that "so ugly it's cute" kinda way... I love it~!!!!

I can't wait to get both the patterns and make these.... my daughters like both of them very much!!

Great job you 2!!!!!!!!! And thanks for sharing your creativity with us!!!!

:applause:cheer:clap

This is BIG TIME NEWS.....a crochet off:hook :hook ! And as far as I can see EVERYONE is going to be a winner thanks to you two very talented ladies! Thanks to both of you :hug ! And Amy, Your children are so cute! Looks like they were having a BLAST!

What a great story Diamond. Did he become rich and famous out of the trolls or was this before the concept of intellectual property etc became common? I am not sure if anyone owns the copyright for the troll doll.

G'day!

I am Sheila the Aussie troll doll.

img9181xb4.jpg

I like getting out and about, and feel a bit immodest in the nude, so I like to wear a bikini and sunbake in the garden. ( the belly button needs to be a few rows lower but I didnt realise this till I made the bikini top.)

I can wear my hair up....

img9188ke8.jpg

or down....

img9186wg7.jpg

img9187ep6.jpg

While I know I am ugly, please be my friend.

Ugly trolls need love too. I can be a lot of fun!

img9184db4.jpg

Totally different from Kristies.

(My son reckons she looks like something out of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (lol))

I am planning on making her a wradrobe.

I hope you like Sheila.

There is a pirate troll doll - I have him around here somewhere, but where I have no idea. This house is a mess. So what, crochet more important!

Thanks for the nice feedback. The pattern for Shiela is on my blog. As usual, I have taken the time to do instructions in both Australian/English and American Instructions. This always takes extra time, and gives me a headache, but rather me than you ! :lol :lol

I am typing up the pattern now.

I hope to have it posted by tomorrow morning!

Thank you for all the compliments!!

Cupcake, I cant wait to see yours!

It seems weird that you are half a day ahead of me! LOL

oh i can't wait to see these, it's gonna be soo much fun... and kristie and cupcake, are these going to be free patterns to those here at c-ville, or is this also going to be a race of "the pattern tester signer uppers"? :rofl

I will try to get some decent pics and post today!

Dont want you to miss you veghead :D

I havent wrote down the pattern completely, honestly, I am not sure anyone would want it!!

It is quite ugly!!

I will photograph mine in the morning and post them up. Mine is ugly too but quirky. :D It has sort of grown on me......like a wart..:lol :lol

I havent finished writing the pattern up eithor, and then I will need to translate it for all the Americans out there. That always takes time to make sure I have done it correctly.

:) I've been following this post as well, and I'm excited to see the trolls to...

I crochet alot but, at the moment I am working on plastic canvas items for Christmas...

But, have been checking back here off and on the the trolls...

I love everyones works that I have seen here, thank ya all for sharing ya ideas with us...

Jade

Cupcake: :manyheart :manyheart I love her!!!!!! What a wonderful creation! Another troll to add to my collection!

Kristie: :yes I keep looking at your troll's photo and I can see him in Shrek-like clothes, While Cupcakes troll reminds of Fiona.

Barb

Kristie - Troll is so adorable. I just love his little but cheeks - so cute. I want - make that I have to have the pattern.

Now where is that Cupcake - need to see that troll to complete the troll off. Who's troll will win the dueling trolls contest - will it be Kristie or Cupcake - we will have to wait and see.

I dont have a pattern but I would love to challenge KristieMn in a dual in coming up with one.

that way we would have two troll patterns. :lol :lol :lol :lol

A Kristie one and a cupcake one.

Whatdayareckon Kristie......... or are you up to your armpits in fairies???

Trolls eh?:lol

I have never thought of making one!... actually, I am not sure what they look like either...

I am always up for a challange!!

Pirate Pete and Pegleg Paul (my almost done pattern set) will have to wait a bit longer.:lol

I am swamped with work today, however, tomorrow I will start on this.

Is there a certain picture or kind of troll we should be going off of?

Kristen

I dont have a pattern but I would love to challenge KristieMn in a dual in coming up with one.

that way we would have two troll patterns. :lol :lol :lol :lol

A Kristie one and a cupcake one.

Whatdayareckon Kristie......... or are you up to your armpits in fairies???

Archived