The ultimate question!

Friend of my just e-mailed me and said she crochetted a couch about 9 years ago. I am thinking ok, an afghgan, right? Maybe big enough to be a couch cover, right? No, she says she got the couch at a thrift shop for her daughter's first apt. It was in pretty bad shape so she crochetted cushion covers out of RH that zipped off, then she measured the many different lengths and widths (arms, back, side, remaining front) and crochetted the peices and stiched them together and tacked them in place. Then she crochett contrasting pillows and (washable) arm covers. She said it was very groovey!! Sssooooooooo how about a couch!!???

:manyheartYou guys are my heros! :manyheart This thread is just what I needed after a really rough week:( I love the (ahem) "specialty" pillow and afghan!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned ladylinoleum's creations.

You can check out her website here and her amazing blog here.

Be sure to scroll down a little and check out "LabLinoleum Concoctions" n the right side of the blog page...

This is probably my favorite but it's oh so hard to choose:

jellyfish.jpg

RE: CHICKEN VIKING HAT

:ohdear WHEN I SAW THIS LITTLE NUMBER, I JUST FLAT OUT :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :woo THAT WAS TRULY AMAZING

I just read through this post and I am :think and :yuck and :rofl . I can't believe what some people will make. :lol The chicken hat gave me the same response as above. :rofl I would never dare to wear one of those; let alone make one. :hen

That was a great question. I am glad you asked it.

Archived