wicca patterns

Sahmlock

Question

Ok, so I tossed around the idea of writing this post..because my intention is NOT offend anyone...

But I did a search on the web and cant find anything...and I wanted to make something for my friend....She always gives me nice crosses, and the such.....So I thought why not go the extra mile and do something that SHE will appreciate.

BUT, I cant find any sites that offer crochet patterns of anything that is wicca related...and it doesnt help that I have basically no idea what i am looking for! hahaha

• Answers 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes :) I finally got it. Silly me.. I had saved the file as a PDF. I had it! :) I'll post up what I made and then I also designed the goddess too :)

Laura

ok, 1st you may want to reboot your computer, if you havent. then go back to cpc (im presuming thats where you found it through, forgive me if it's not) and see if you can find it there to reopen it.

if not, perhaps try looking at your history bkmarks for it. or even maybe your recent options.

do you remember (even part of) the web addy for it?

Sandy

I started playing with a cross stitch program last night and made a pattern of the goddess. I hope you all enjoy !

I'm still learning to play with this program so if you have any changes that work better let me know :)

Laura in VA

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss100/mediumlauraevans/Goddess%20graph%20-%20filet%20crochet/goddessgraph1.jpg

Oh, yes, I want to see what you made. The couple of patterns that I have designed I came up with out sheer frustration that I could find very little pagan patterns online.

Yes :) I finally got it. Silly me.. I had saved the file as a PDF. I had it! :) I'll post up what I made and then I also designed the goddess too :)

Laura

I started playing with a cross stitch program last night and made a pattern of the goddess. I hope you all enjoy !

I'm still learning to play with this program so if you have any changes that work better let me know :)

Laura in VA

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss100/mediumlauraevans/Goddess%20graph%20-%20filet%20crochet/goddessgraph1.jpg

great job. what program do you have for that?( if you don't mind me asking)

The pentacle I made.

The girl is in the military so I thought it fitting to use camo :)

th_image201003180001.jpg

i LIKE it, looks like an earth pentacle (like w/ the ivy and stuff on it)

where in va are you?? im in the sw va near roanoke.

Sandy

ah, so a few hrs away. had family that lived there we would visit, and a few from college, but haven't been up there in yrs.

thank you for the name :)

sandy

ok, i am posting a pattern that is REALLY awsome, but is a knit pattern (i know at least some of us knit, so crocheters only, please don't hate me if you like it also). anywho, on ravelry a friend found this pattern for the the norse tree of life, Yggdrasil , and forwarded it to me. the original link was from knitting daily...and here be the link for it there

hope yall like it also. :)

sandy

SO lovely! Now I have to learn to K...T.. hehe

Laura

ok, i am posting a pattern that is REALLY awsome, but is a knit pattern (i know at least some of us knit, so crocheters only, please don't hate me if you like it also). anywho, on ravelry a friend found this pattern for the the norse tree of life, Yggdrasil , and forwarded it to me. the original link was from knitting daily...and here be the link for it there

sandy

Actually, Lion Brand has a crocheted version that is available for free. I don't have the link handy but you can go to www.lionbrand.com and search. I've saved the pattern but I haven't started it because I am making a pentacle afghan for a friend at the moment.

sandy

Actually, Lion Brand has a crocheted version that is available for free. I don't have the link handy but you can go to www.lionbrand.com and search. I've saved the pattern but I haven't started it because I am making a pentacle afghan for a friend at the moment.

a crocheted version? AWSOME!!! so 2 versions for free, knit and crochet. woohoo, thank you for that info :D

Sandy

katy, i just went to lion brand to try and find the crochet pattern, and couldn't i tried the yggdrasil name, and also just "tree", do you have any suggestionn of what to search w/ or the link for it?? please?

Sandy

The Yggdrasil pattern that is knitted is gorgeous. I went to look to see the difference in it and the Lion Brand 'tree of life'.

Archived