wicca patterns

Question

Ok, so I tossed around the idea of writing this post..because my intention is NOT offend anyone...

But I did a search on the web and cant find anything...and I wanted to make something for my friend....She always gives me nice crosses, and the such.....So I thought why not go the extra mile and do something that SHE will appreciate.

BUT, I cant find any sites that offer crochet patterns of anything that is wicca related...and it doesnt help that I have basically no idea what i am looking for! hahaha

• Like 2

• Answers 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Ok, so I tossed around the idea of writing this post..because my intention is NOT offend anyone... But I did a search on the web and cant find anything...and I wanted to make something for my friend.

I don't know of any personally but wanted to let you know that I didn't get offended at your asking for a pattern like this. I'm a Christian and as many people as make me nice crosses and things I'm

I don't know that much about wicca, but what about something with Celtic knots? I believe they use Celtic symbols and observe Celtic holidays.

There is a John Deere afghan that I think might be used to honor the Horned God if you just left the words 'John Deere' of and did the deer. I have never learned to read the charted patterns so I don't know the pros and cons of adjusting a charted pattern. It is at: http://crochetparfait.blogspot.com/2013/03/john-deere-afghan.html#

I myself am wiccan and find many of my crochet patterns through Raverly.com or under www.maidenandcroan.com i havent been there in some time but most all crochet sites have many pagan items the pentagram being the most popular or even the goddess bookmarker.. shes one of my most fave to crochet. I shall post a few here in a bit if it will help