I have a special request Check for Udates at #25

froggy

That is fabulous Pam!! I sure would love to see a picture of it when you get it all done. The color is going to be gorgeous.....with that gold! You are a real sweetie to do this for your dad. :hug

Daisy

That is fabulous Pam!! I sure would love to see a picture of it when you get it all done. The color is going to be gorgeous.....with that gold! You are a real sweetie to do this for your dad. :hug

Daisy

Daisy, I will get my daughter to take a picture when it's all finished. I am sure that will be awhile though. I just wish I could crochet the whole day long, we all know thats not possible for any of us!:no

Two squares are on their way from California.

Ginger, Thank you so much for your kindness!:hug My Dad is gonna LOVE this afghan coming from so many caring people!:manyheart

Mailed my square out yesterday. Since this is the first time I've done this (comfortghan square), I'm kinda nervous. Hope it arrives safely.

Lisa

Thank you Lisa for being so kind! :hug I have been working on the borders of the squares I have received so far and between all the loving people sending sqaures and my borders and putting it together, there is LOTS of LOVE in this afghan!:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Ps. I will let you know when your square arrives. Don't be nervous, it will arrive safely.

Archived