I have a special request Check for Udates at #25

froggy

As many of you have read my father is in the hospital and the way things are going it will be a long time before he gets to come home. He has had quite a few mini strokes, a heart attack and the latest is pneumonia.:( Any way, what I am asking for is that anyone that would like to help me make 12" crocheted squares to make Dad an afghan, I would greatly appreciate it. I would love to have dark navy blue 12" squares any pattern is great. I will be edging them in gold, then I will edge the whole afghan in gold or navy. My Dad is a Navy Veteran, so to him there are no other colors. Thank you for any help you can offer. Please PM me for my address.

ps. A few prayers and well wishes wouldn't hurt either.:hug

I would love to make a square or two for you! I am sorry to hear about your dad! He will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Coralie, Any wortsed weight would be wonderful. Red Heart would be great because I am sure it will get washed many times. Do you need my address? If so PM me. Thanks you so much for your kindness.:hug

You all make my Dad's hospitalization a whole lot easier, especially knowing there are so many good thoughts and prayers headed his way. The one thing is just knowing there are so many people willing to help! My Dad will be THRILLED!!!!:hug :hug :hug

Froggy, Is Bernat Navy okay to use, or do you prefer Red Heart.....I only ask this because I have the Bernat Navy on hand. Thanks!

Froggy, Is Bernat Navy okay to use, or do you prefer Red Heart.....I only ask this because I have the Bernat Navy on hand. Thanks!

Daisy, That would be wonderful!:hug

didnt fine any navy in my stash, but if time permits will stop at a c moore on the way home from work and will try to have some ready to send by monday! Tell your dad we are all thinking of him!

My prayers are with you and your family in this time. Let me know if there is any specific pattern for the square. I have enough navy to whip up a couple

Wanda Kay, Any pattern you would like to do would be wonderful! Thank you so much for your help!:hug Please check you mail box (Private Messages) for my address.

Would Caron SS be ok? I have quite a bit on hand, but if you prefer RH let me know and I will stop my Michaels at lunch tomorrow for some RH. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Would Caron SS be ok? I have quite a bit on hand, but if you prefer RH let me know and I will stop my Michaels at lunch tomorrow for some RH. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dragonfli, Caron SS will be just fine. Please check your PM for my address.:hug :hug

Just found this thread. If you are still in need of squares, I have some navy SS in my stash and would love to help.

Forgot to add originally - your father and family will be in my prayers.

Lisa

We just finished a project and have some navy yarn left over. I think it's Red Heart - not sure. If you still need squares, I'd be happy to make some and send them out. Let me know!

Thinking of your family.

Just found this thread. If you are still in need of squares, I have some navy SS in my stash and would love to help.

Forgot to add originally - your father and family will be in my prayers.

Lisa

Lisa, That would be absolutely wonderful! Thank you! Please check you PM for my address.

We just finished a project and have some navy yarn left over. I think it's Red Heart - not sure. If you still need squares, I'd be happy to make some and send them out. Let me know!

Thinking of your family.

Ginger, That would be absolutely fantastic! :hug Please check your PM for my address.

If all the squares come in that were promised from my two favorite boards, I should have plenty (30). I am going to crochet around each square in gold, put them together with gold and then crochet around the whole afghan in Navy blue. My Dad is going to be so happy. I would LOVE to see his "whole" face smile!:manyheart I plan to make his afghan 5x6 squares. I know some of you go to both web sites so, I thanked you from the site where I first heard from you about squares for my Dad's Comfortghan.

I have 18 squares from Crochetville! Thank you all so much for all the beautiful squares, I can't wait to get the Comfortghan together and get pictures put up!

Thank you Crochetville:

:hug lhasaapsolady- Wanda Kay

:hug scc51055- Sherri

:hug Daisy-Daisy

:hug Angelfire- Bonnie

:hug Vickietoria- Victoria

:hug dragonfli- Laurine

:hugblueat40- Lisa

:hug Ginger-Ginger

:hug Seneca and Scooch- Coralie

:hug mythunderbird- Vicki

Archived