Ghans I made for Project Rest Assured

KellyA

Ghans made for Project Rest Assured

th_DCFC0173.jpg

th_DCFC0172.jpg

th_DCFC0175.jpg

I hope the images come through for you, all were taken outside on the lawn. The first one has been sent the others need to have the end woven in, the last one has a border of black, 7 rows

Thanks for looking

:hug thanks for sharing i just started to make a baby blanket to give to the same organizATION ,IF ITS OK CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THE PATTERN FOR THE 3RD ONE THE BLACK and pink ?its really nice thank you keep up the good cause .theresa :cheer

Those are GORGEOUS...the first is just striking. Thats so sweet of you to do, I'm in awe of your work!

Theresa-

The bottom is a round ripple, quite the populer pattern amongst this group as of late! :) Here's a link to a rr pattern...

http://project-angel-kisses.150m.com/roundripple.html

Beautiful Afghans and and a big heart you have to make such a wonderful donation. You are going to make a few someones very happy! ........Indeed! Very beautiful work! Your hard work and dedication is going to be very worthwhile. Have a happy heart! :manyheart

:c9 Thank you :c9 to everyone for the kind responses. The colors of the the star ripple are the same color as my DD hair. She has played around with different hair colors and finally found the right combination. Jet black with magenta. IT makes it easy to find her in a crowd.

The Round ripple was tough to understand at first but after a couple of rounds it gets pretty easy. I love all the ones that have been shown on the site.:manyheart

beautiful!!!!!

I have six of my 12 squares done to send there! havent finished yet still deciding on whether i want to join them or let them do it!

Grat work you are an inspiration!

Archived