WARNING! You might get green with envy!

I just had to show off my latest yarn haul. The woman that runs a local gift shop had all of her Mother's yarn for sale in the back of the store. (Her mother had just passed away) I would go in every couple of months or so to check out what she had out. Well, I heard her ad on our local radio station this morning saying that all the yarn was marked down....so of course I went in. This is what I walked out with:

IM000350.jpg

Ok, it really doesn't look like much in the chair....but this is what I got:

13 skeins Pingouin 3 1/2oz 100% wool - creamy off white

1 skein Pingouin 3 1/3 oz 100% wool - off white

10 skeins Moon Beams by Brunswick 100% Mercerized cotton - night violet (denim blue) 1.75 oz 100 yds

5 balls Monterey by Brunswick 105 yds cotton, acrylic, mohair, & nylon - fire red

3 skeins Dazzle Air by caron in white

4 skeins Germantown by Brunswick 100% wool 3oz purple

3 skeins Germantown by Brunswick 100% wool 3 oz tweedy pink

4 hanks Candide 100% wool heavy weight 4oz dark gray

2 hanks Candide 100% wool heavy weight 4oz black

All of that for $33.00! :eek

I see felted totes, hats, mittens, maybe a sweater out of the cotton.

Hey Heather:

Check out my thread re: yarn, yarn, yarn. I need you!!!!:ghug

Laurine

LOL! I just read your thread! I'm afraid to count all the places I have yarn stashed....I was just thinking before I read your thread that I had better go to town to buy a couple of totes to stash (hide) all this yarn before my husband gets home from work! He's pretty tolerant...just keeps wondering what am I going to do with all of this yarn! He has no clue!

Oooh, I am pee green with envy. ha. What a haul Therre at the right time. You will be busy for ages and ages. good going. PINKROSES

Wow!What what a score! And you even got some of my old time favorite...dazzle aire.......And with all that 100 per cent wool ......Felt away!!! I am very happy for you, and look forward to what you will make.....and I am, just a bit, green as well!:yes

Archived