knit-errant

Crocheted Bead & Wire Jewelry

These are a couple of the pieces I made for the Accessories Swap. Now that I know Katandia got her box (I'm SO glad you like them!) and I don't have to worry about ruining the surprise, I can show these off guilt-free.

I was really pretty pleased with how these turned out and almost didn't want to give them up! Guess I'll have to go buy more stuff and make myself a matching set. :lol

The first is bracelet and earring set is crocheted with 28g goldfill wire and the clasp and sizing chain are made with 20g wire. The beads are... well, a whole big mix of stuff. The green beads are new jade, Swarovski crystals, ruby zoisite, and green aventurine; there may be some peridot in there, too -- I don't remember. The flowers are made up with various semi-precious stones: iolite, howlite, rhodonite, mother of pearl, garnet, carnelian, amethyst, blue quartz, and yellow jasper.

180619310_d683552860_m.jpg

For the next pair of earrings, I crocheted the hoops with more 28g wire, but this time the danglies are made with rose quartz, citrine, and botswana agate briolettes.

187317612_3fbf1f7851_m.jpg

There are more pictures/details on my

blog. Thanks for looking! :D

Those are beautiful! I don't know if I could have given them up. Your swap partner is so lucky!

I love them all! I can't wait till I can get started on my first wire and beads project :manyheart

Wow, gorgeous. Lucky swap partner. I expected to be in the process of moving so I didn't sign up, bummer.

*gasp* They're absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I wouldn't want to give them up, either!!!

:tup :tup

Oh, if only I could find wire to crochet with here.... *sigh* ;):hook

Those are awesome! I love them. You did a fantastic job on them. :manyheart

They are really beautiful. I really love the braclet.:hook

Wow , is that pretty I have several books I brought on wire jewerly. Yours is beautiful I have been wanting to try these. I make beaded jewerly too.

The layd you gave them to is very lucky.PINKROSES

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

WOW those are so elegant. WELL DONE!

Oh my Goodness! Those are absolutly stunning:c9 ! You did an incredible job and can be very proud of yourself! I agree with the others........VERY LUCKY SWAP PARTNER!:yes

Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Just beautiful. Great job. I tried once and it looked like a tangle of wire - lol. Guess I will have to give it another try and practice practice practice.

OMG! those are BEAUTIFUL!

Unbelievably gorgeous! Lucky, lucky swap partner.

There are lovely! I jsut don't have the courage to work with wire and beads yet. Hubby may get mad at me for ransacking his tools for supplies. :lol

wow! So beautiful!!!!! Excellent job!

I agree, they are absolutely gorgeous! They look great on, too :lol

I am a lucky swap partner :hug I've gotten so many compliments on them!

:cheer

those are gorgeous! I like all of them, but especially the second pair of earrings, they are so pretty and elegant... you've made me want to join the next accessories swap!

Leigh,

They are beautiful! What a lucky swap partner...I am sure she just loves them!!!!