Crocheted Bead & Wire Jewelry

knit-errant

These are a couple of the pieces I made for the Accessories Swap. Now that I know Katandia got her box (I'm SO glad you like them!) and I don't have to worry about ruining the surprise, I can show these off guilt-free.

I was really pretty pleased with how these turned out and almost didn't want to give them up! Guess I'll have to go buy more stuff and make myself a matching set. :lol

The first is bracelet and earring set is crocheted with 28g goldfill wire and the clasp and sizing chain are made with 20g wire. The beads are... well, a whole big mix of stuff. The green beads are new jade, Swarovski crystals, ruby zoisite, and green aventurine; there may be some peridot in there, too -- I don't remember. The flowers are made up with various semi-precious stones: iolite, howlite, rhodonite, mother of pearl, garnet, carnelian, amethyst, blue quartz, and yellow jasper.

180619310_d683552860_m.jpg

For the next pair of earrings, I crocheted the hoops with more 28g wire, but this time the danglies are made with rose quartz, citrine, and botswana agate briolettes.

187317612_3fbf1f7851_m.jpg

There are more pictures/details on my

blog. Thanks for looking! :D

*gasp* They're absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I wouldn't want to give them up, either!!!

:tup :tup

Oh, if only I could find wire to crochet with here.... *sigh* ;):hook

Wow , is that pretty I have several books I brought on wire jewerly. Yours is beautiful I have been wanting to try these. I make beaded jewerly too.

The layd you gave them to is very lucky.PINKROSES

Oh my Goodness! Those are absolutly stunning:c9 ! You did an incredible job and can be very proud of yourself! I agree with the others........VERY LUCKY SWAP PARTNER!:yes

Just beautiful. Great job. I tried once and it looked like a tangle of wire - lol. Guess I will have to give it another try and practice practice practice.

There are lovely! I jsut don't have the courage to work with wire and beads yet. Hubby may get mad at me for ransacking his tools for supplies. :lol

• 1 month later...

Archived