Crochetville represented at CGOA conference!

thecrochetdude

We appreciate your blog posts (as well as Amie's...and let me apologize if I am leaving somebody out because I do not read many blogs) telling about the event. It makes us feel like we were there, even if we couldn't be there. :)

We appreciate your blog posts (as well as Amie's...and let me apologize if I am leaving somebody out because I do not read many blogs) telling about the event. It makes us feel like we were there, even if we couldn't be there. :)

Hey, what a great idea. Howzabout if you a blogger has posted about their experiences in PA, put in a link in this thread so that we can all click on it and read about how much fun they had!! :clap

:bounce

Well, I'm just GREEN with envy and will look forward to some blog browsing as soon as I have a few moments free! In the meantime, I'm gonna skootch this thread over into the "Other Crochet Topics" forum, since technically it really isn't "off topic"!

Then I'll go back to wishing I could at least go the Stitches Midwest show coming soon to my area. Right now when I dig into my pockets for ticket money, all that's coming up is fuzz. :( One of these days the timing will be right! :dreaming

ETA: As is so often the case, I realized when I went to move the thread that an even BETTER location for it would be in the "Happenings and Events" forum, since that is the subject of this thread, right? Right!

Yes it was GREAT!

I actually had my camera with me but never even used it. (maybe that's good...). But it will be something to be remembered for a very long time.

What I could do is make sure I start a blog...

Very funny! LOL...you remember that??

I must have signed up with 3 or 4 sites and can't figure it all out with any one of them!:think

I guess I'll have to give it more time and just play around till I get it right!

What should I call it... "BrainBlog" ...LOLOLOLOL!

It was fantastic fun to meet so many others from "The Ville" in Pennsylvania this past week!!! I hope everyone that attended had a great time!! :woo Y'all helped make that one of the best weeks ever!!

:bounce

Awww, ditto Drew! I had such a great time meeting everyone! In fact, my cousins grandfather passed away this past Sunday and at the funeral I ran into Dodie who sat at our table at the conference. As it turns out she's a member of their church- small world! Obviously the conditions of us running into eachother again weren't prime but we still got to catch up and exchange info. I even gave her the address here and she said she may pop in.

I posted a bit about the conference on my blog for anyone who's interested. The link was in the original conference thread but I'll post it here as well. ;)

www.xanga.com/tracy1cg

Archived