Infant/Toddler Clothing CAL

Rosie

Anyone interested in joining me? :think

I'd like to make this Baby Bubble Suit. It's my first piece of crocheted clothing. You could make any type of infant or toddler clothing in this CAL.

This is my first CAL! :yay

I will join in. I am currently working on a sweater for my 2 year old that he should be able to wear next winter. This CAL might get me moving in the right direction. As always, I have about 4 projects that I am working on at once, and this one has gone to the back burner, since he can't wear it yet.

Sounds good~!

I have a new grandson and would be interested in joining you....I also like the baby sweater from Crochetme from last year...It is a very special sweater and made all in one piece up to the sleeves and very easy and unique looking....If you search patterns at Crochetme.com you will find the baby sweater listed under the name BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE....:cheer

Well, my husband and I are trying to start a family and I decided yesterday that I would start crocheting things now so I'd be all stocked up by the time we get pregnant then the baby comes. I'm working on hat and matching booties/socks right now...so is that joinable? I'm not sure how CAL's work I've never done one! PM me more info if ya can!

Great! I'm glad a few people are interested in joining me! InStitches, ooh, how exciting, good luck on the journey of trying to conceive. You sound like a planner, like me! My projects are for baby #2...and we aren't even TTC yet...planning to start in the fall. :)

See the top of the CAL forum for two stickies with more info on CAL's. Basically, just update us on your progress!

If you search patterns at Crochetme.com you will find the baby sweater listed under the name BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE....:cheer

JesseCat, I've looked at that pattern too...it's so cute and looks very versatile. I was sad that it only goes up to 12 mo. size. I'd love to know how you plan to modify it to a larger size...I don't yet have the experience to try that. :eek

Edit: Whoops JC I had you confused with the previous poster who was talking about a 2-yr-old. Sorry!

OK, I read the rule things and this sounds totally fun and do-able! If I understand correctly I'm supposed to let ya'll know what I'm up to so here it goes...

I'm working on 2 patterns (once after the other of course) from a book called "Special Delivery: Baby hats and socks to crochet". The one I'm currently on is the "Baby Blue Stripes", but I'm only mostly done with one sock cuff so far. I'm using Bernat Softee Baby in pale blue and white and the required size D hook.

For the second one it's the pattern "Pink for my first party" (we don't want to know the sex of our first child so I'm making stuff for both) and I'm using the same Bernat yarn in Baby Pink Marl and the white.

Thanks for the wishing us luck, the doctors said we're gonna have issues but we have faith! I'll let ya know when we're successful!

I would love to do this. I have four children and endless options. Let me do some searching and I'll let you know which project I decide.

I would like to join in also since most of my crocheting and sewing for the past several months has been for my grandbaby who is due in 3 weeks. I have a sweater pattern and yarn in my crochet basket ready to start.

Welcome to everyone else who joined us! Just a small tid bit of update on my progress. I successfully finished the first sock and I'm about 7 rows into the hat. Will post pics as soon as I can get my camera working.

me me me , can I join. All I do is crochet clothes for lily, I test alot for Anna (see her site in my signature) or check her out at lullabiesandlace.com. Anyway I wanna join too. I am working on her Easter Song Ensemble from her site, all thats left if the hat, I am also working on the halter jumpsuit from Luv2crochet.com and a sweater. My to do list is a mile long so I may be here a while if you dont mind lol

Glad to see this thread is still alive and well. I have the yarn for the bubble suit (isn't that a hilarious name?). I'm going to do the top part in a variegated white/yellow/green (pastels) and the bottom in a pretty limeade green shade. It all reminds me of lemons and limes! :) I'm hoping to start in the next day or two.

I started the baby sweater yesterday but I think it is going to be more toddler size than baby. I'm using a different yarn than what the pattern called for but I thought the size was the same but I guess not. I'm using a hook 2 sizes smaller than in the pattern and it is still coming out big. But it's ok, the style and yarn will be fine for any age child. I did 3 or 4 rows and it really looks nice.

ok so I finished the dress, check out my blog in my signature for pics, now is the jumpsuit and a sweater till the next round where I will be designing a sweater.

That is too adorable. I still can't get my pics up for what I've finished yet cause my dog ate the cord that hooks the digi cam to the computer. UGH!

ok so I finished the dress, check out my blog in my signature for pics, now is the jumpsuit and a sweater till the next round where I will be designing a sweater.

Preparing for a modeling career?:) Your little one is absolutely adorable and the dresses are very pretty.

ok the halter suit has been done and I am almost done the sweater, I have a sleeve and a half to do, I cheated I did the trim b/4 the sleeves but that makes it really worked in one piece. I cant wait to finish I can almost taste it. Where is everyone else on their projects.

ooo ooo oo i wanna join this one..... there's an outfit that shaelynsmom made that I wanna try out, and this will give me the excuse i need to get right no it.... lucky me I have a daughter who is shaelyns size, so i can steal all those cute outfit ideas :yes:yay

Archived