Beacause who doesn't love a cat in crochet...

CrochetCronies

I have cats, and I have a pug, and the pug is definitely much more fun (and cuter) to dress up! With those eyes he looks so miserable it's wonderful. I have a photo of him in a Santa suit to die for. (Hmm, I have a book of crochet costumes for dogs . . .)

Hey, I am 21 and have 6 kids!! Before you freak out, they are all 4 legged furry kids! 1 cat (Lasombra), 2 kittens (Cashmere & Guinevere "Gwen") and 3 puppies (Annie, Riku, and Kairi)! And the only one that would let me come close to using her for a model is Cashmere (as long as we're touching her she could care less what was going on! That picture is TOO precious!

My hubby has this joke where he walks through the house and says.." we have cats without hats"...had to show him this pic and ask him if he felt our cats needed a few hats...

He just shook his head and walked off

My daughter is 24 and I have been trying to get her to crochet (I started when pregnant with her) or knit for years. She just wasn't interested . . . . . . . then she saw your kitty kitty in a hat and said, "hey mom would it be hard for me to make something for Bailey (her cat)"? My jaw dropped, I drooled and just stared at her!! Well that girl does love her cat!!! Who knew?!

P.S. your modle iiiisssss adorable!!

Love the model & the hat. My kitty wouldn't scratch or bite me but she wouldn't keep it on either. My kids are grown, gone & got their own. my kitty girl is my best friend.

Archived