Julie

Off-Forum Swaps

THIS GROUP IS FOR SWAPPING CROCHETED AND KNITTED DISHCLOTHS. IF YOU CROCHET OR KNIT AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE MAKING AND SWAPPING DISHCLOTHS, THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

COME ON IN AND JOIN IN THE FUN!!!

WE ARE BRAND NEW, BUT JUST BARE WITH ME FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND WE'LL GET THINGS ORGANIZED AND WILL BE SWAPPING BEFORE YA KNOW IT!!!

GO TO: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Dishcloth_Swap-Spot/

TO JOIN THIS FABULOUS GROUP!!! I KNOW YOU WON'T REGRET IT:)))

**THE GREAT BOOKMARK EXCHANGE**

Do you like to read and make bookmarks?? I've got a perfect swap group for you!!!!

The Great BookMark Exchange is an ongoing swap. When you finish one swap, you can request a new partner when you're ready to swap again. Each exchange requires a minimum of 1 handmade bookmark (crocheted, knitted, or any other craft), and at least one gently used book. You can also include extra goodies -- but arrange for extras with your swap partners. :)

Information on the exchange can be found at our Swap Blog here:

www.makinbookmarks.blogspot.com

We're always looking for new members! Come join the fun!

Email me at juliwyant[at]bellsouth[dot]net if you want more information on The Great Bookmark Exchange!!

Hugs! Juli (craftimama)

I'm trying my hand at hosting a swap at Swap-Bot. I hope you'll join me!:sheepxmas:sheepxmas

CHRISTMAS LET'S SURPRISE OUR DAUGHTERS SWAP

DaughtersSwap.jpg

My daughter gets so excited when my swap boxes arrive that I'd like to have a package arrive just for her! You will prepare a Christmas swap package for a girl ages 3 to 13 (give your daughter/granddaughter's age and interests in the Discussion section).

Spending limit $20, including one handmade item. US swap only due to postage costs. There's lots of time so please be creative and only send items you'd like your child to receive. Please give hearts for extra effort – like theme or special wrapping, and be patient with the post office (I liked that comment from another swap). If your partner has more than one daughter, split the gifts evenly. Don't have daughters? Then give the gift you receive to a niece, neighbor or friend's daughter but join in on the fun. Shopping and crafting for girls is SO much fun!!

NEWBIES Please message me first and have your profiles well filled in.

Happy swapping!!

**The Great Bookmark Exchange**

We're looking for new swappers to join our exchange group!!

:)

Swappers exchange used books and handmade bookmarks. This is an ongoing exchange, meaning that as you finish one swap you can request a new partner, or take a break. You swap when you want, and as many times as you want.

You can also post book reviews, share what you are currently reading, or discuss bookmark patterns and ideas on the swap blog to share with the other members. Bookmarks are not limited to crochet. Any craft is acceptable!

Check out the swap blog at www.makinbookmarks.blogspot.com and join us for some readin' and craftin'!

Hugs! Juli

I am hoping it's ok for me to put this here.

So wanted to always do a swap blog so I decided to go ahead and bring in the new year doing swaps with hoping more ladies. So if you want to join or mainly read the rules to how it all works you can totally do so and contact me from the information that is on the blog. Oh don't worry since it's so closed to Christmas our first swap wont start until next month.:)

http://swapswapgals.blogspot.com/

There go the link:

Hoping to get more swappers with me.

Everyone have a great weekend and Merry Christmas.

:manyheart Book and Bookmark Swap:manyheart

If you love to read as I do, then here is a great swap for you to join!

2008 Swap Themes

There are lots of Contests Too!

You can see the swap at: http://dabookswap.blogspot.com/Each'>http://dabookswap.blogspot.com/Each swap involves sending 1 book and 1 hand-made or bought bookmark to your partner. Each swap will have a different theme.

All participants will follow the themes and the rules as stated on the blog. Any swapper can join in at any time. The swapping will begin the 12th of every month, so if you are interested be sure to email me so I can add you to our list for the next swap.

This will be lots of fun!

Check out the swap site, email me or join the group at:

:cheerPen Pal Fun

:cheer

If you like to penpal and want to meet a great group of ladies,

then join up at Yahoo Groups with ;

There's fun and friendly ladies who love to pen pal and make new friends by email or snail mail. So come on and join the group and make new Pen Pals!!

Blog:

http://dabookladysreadinglife.blogspot.com

http://dabookrecipe.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone

I am going todo a Spring Swap. Since we are an international group I will do my best to match people from the USA with people in the USA and so on. If you have an APO/FPO address you have the option of swapping with someone in the USA or in your host country.

I will be coming up with a Questionnaire and it can be found here on my blog.

Sign ups will be open from Today (Jan 14th) until February14th, yes I realize this is a month. I will try to have your swap Partners out to you before February 28th. Your Box need to be post marked no LATER than March 31st, the weekend after Easter.

You can email me (knittinmitchie AT gmail DOT com) the questionnaire or leave it as a PM on the Ville(I'm KnittinMitchie). Also if you have any questions you can leave it here on the blog, email me or pm me.

When you send your box please make sure to identify your self so your pal can figure out who you are. There are a bunch of us out there on the 'Ville and it can be hard to figure out who is who.

I'm looking forward to this swap. Only wish we had a separate thread so the messaes wouldn't be all mixed up with all the other things going on here:)

Hugs,

Betty

Hi everyone

I am going todo a Spring Swap. Since we are an international group I will do my best to match people from the USA with people in the USA and so on. If you have an APO/FPO address you have the option of swapping with someone in the USA or in your host country.

I will be coming up with a Questionnaire and it can be found here on my blog.

Sign ups will be open from Today (Jan 14th) until February14th, yes I realize this is a month. I will try to have your swap Partners out to you before February 28th. Your Box need to be post marked no LATER than March 31st, the weekend after Easter.

You can email me (knittinmitchie AT gmail DOT com) the questionnaire or leave it as a PM on the Ville(I'm KnittinMitchie). Also if you have any questions you can leave it here on the blog, email me or pm me.

When you send your box please make sure to identify your self so your pal can figure out who you are. There are a bunch of us out there on the 'Ville and it can be hard to figure out who is who.

Hi betty....this area is just for informational posts about off forum swaps only. Any messages about the swap itself (partners, comments, etc) need to be posted to the blog or site hosting the off-forum swap.

Thanks!

Juli

I am hoping it's ok for me to put this here.

So wanted to always do a swap blog so I decided to go ahead and bring in the new year doing swaps with hoping more ladies. So if you want to join or mainly read the rules to how it all works you can totally do so and contact me from the information that is on the blog. Oh don't worry since it's so closed to Christmas our first swap wont start until next month.:)

http://swapswapgals.blogspot.com/

There go the link:

Hoping to get more swappers with me.

Everyone have a great weekend and Merry Christmas.

:cheer Can't wait for our February Swap to start!:cheer

I can't wait for it also Christina

Ok still room for those that like to join Swap Swap Gals blog right now we are voting on Feb swap theme so everyone is welcome to come vote or join us.:)

link is below in my siggy. thanks

Okay ladies and gents :

After reading and posting here to the ville a bunch of us that suffer from Fibromyalgia have come to the conclusion that We need to be noticed and We need support as well..

So for that we have decided to come up with a swap of our own to comfort each other .

The information for this swap is in my blog:

http://crochetcreationsbylilly.blogspot.com

1) We are looking for those that are willing to crochet a shawl for your assigned partner in the colors that are for the fibromyalgia awareness colors:

Purple or Purpleand pink or if you want the color specifically for Us its Cranberry...

2) Now also another thing we are wanting to do in a swap is:

Crochet squares in the colors above mentioned and we would send to all that sign up for enough squares to make a friendship afghan.

So if you suffer from this or have a friend or loved one that does then feel free to check out my blog for details and sign up as well.

thanks and gentle hugs to each of us..

:ctreeCreate A Christmas Afghan 12" Square Swap.:ctree

Swapping 12" squares in Traditional or Victorian colors.

We will swap in July, August, September, and October. (November swap will be added if needed)

Four squares each month.

That will give you a minimum of sixteen 12" squares to complete your afghan during the month of November, and then you will have a GORGEOUS afghan to help decorate your home for the holidays!

:wreath

Come join us at Yahoo! Swapaholic_Crocheters

My Create A Christmas Afghan Swap has been so popular in my Yahoo! Swap group, that I have decided to host one at swap-bot!

BOTH KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS WELCOME!

INTERATIONAL SWAPPERS welcome!

You will have two partners in this swap. You will crochet or knit three 12" squares for each partner, for a total of six squares. This swap will run in four rounds. Which will give everyone twentyfour squares in which to make a lovely afghan to help decorate you home for the holidays.

So come check out my Create A Christmas Afghan Swap at swap-bot! If you haven't swapped at swap-bot before, just sign up and join the swap, then message me that you saw this post on Crochetville and I will approve you :-)

Also check out my blog for links, details, and example squares!

Sign-ups are now open for our Autumn/Halloween swap at Crochet Swap Buddies

In this swap partners will send each other Autumn or Halloween or both items. There is a section in the databse to set up your preferences. This swap will begin on Aug.15 with a mail out deadline of Sept. 30.

We would love to see you over at Crochet Swap Buddies, so come on down and join the Autumn fun!

Sabrina

:ctreeMy Create A Christmas Afghan Swap Round 2 on Swap-bot is about to start:cheer

:wreathBOTH KNITTERS AND CROCHETERS WELCOME!

:2snowmanINTERATIONAL SWAPPERS welcome!

You will have two partners in this swap. You will crochet or knit three 12" squares for each partner, for a total of six squares. This swap will run in four rounds. Which will give everyone twentyfour squares in which to make a lovely afghan to help decorate you home for the holidays.

So come check out my Create A Christmas Afghan Swap Round 2 at swap-bot! If you haven't swapped at swap-bot before, just sign up and join the swap, then message me that you saw this post on Crochetville and I will approve you :yes

Also check out my blog for links, details, and example squares!

Hello! The swap group that did the purple square swap is starting another neat one! 2 7 inch squares pinks and browns! It will be posted there soon if not already. So I hope all of you join in the fun of making a unique friendship afghan! Here is the link!

http://www.******/swapclub/lists.html

I thought everyone might like to know about these. They could even be real fun to do with your kiddos! These are over at my other favorite forum, backyardchickens.com

You don't have to own chickens to join, either ;-)

Magic Yarn Ball swap

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=115762

Crochet Block swap

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=47327

Enjoy!

I thought everyone might like to know about these. They could even be real fun to do with your kiddos! These are over at my other favorite forum, backyardchickens.com

You don't have to own chickens to join, either ;-)

Magic Yarn Ball swap

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=115762

Crochet Block swap

http://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=47327

Enjoy!

I just joined waiting for acknowledgement. It took me a while to get it done, lol.

I'm glad you're all enjoying the different off-forum swaps that are being posted. :) But, please remember, this thread is for posting of information on swaps and links to join the off-forum exchanges, not for discussion of the exchanges, etc.

Please keep this thread to informational posts only, per the guidelines. Thanks!!! :)

Hugs! Juli