Bad family problem

Jimmie Lu

today I found out that a family member(teen) tried a suicide attempt the other day. I am guenuinly heart broken at what drives a talented young girl to desperation. My husband and I do missions and I trust in Jesus Christ (if that offends you I appologize) I know His stregnth will get us thru this but My mom is just heart broken about it. Id like to make her a gahn. 8 in sqs please and she likes purples. Please pray for our family this is been a tough nut to swallow.

Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that, speaking from experiance...it's not an easy thing to get threw, for all parties involved. I will pray for you all, and would like to send a square or two. You can send a message to me with your address.

hon i am so sorry that this happened. your right the lord will get you through, but in the mean time is nice to have something to comfort you. i will make 2 at least for you, please pm me with your address and when you need them by and i will do my best to make a sad thing a bit easier to bear.hang in there sweetie. god bless you and your family:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

I will do three up for you,since we have a shared stash here(mine and dd's) and she has every color purple imaginable.they will go out the beginning of next week or sooner,depending how these fingers want to work.will keep all of you in my prayers.

Jimmie Lu, if you want to talk, then PM me or e-mail me (we can do that here, right?)

I've been where your teen family member is at - it's horrible to feel so hopeless but it is also overwhelming - you just can't see the point or any sunshine beyond the storm. A permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I'm 41 now, but had a lot of problems in my teen and twenties and thirties too...

I'll be sending positive energy in your direction:hug

Phew ok now that my sick puter is better I can give a report. My niece has been released and is doing better. She will be 18 in a few months and therefor considered an adult. I think she realises how not smart her actions were but seems to be depressed she still needs prayer. I have bunches of sqs and between being sick and my PC going down I have been unable to thank each of you for your kindness and prayers. So Thanks and hugs!!! I will post a photo at my blog asap. Its almost finished. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived