Poncho

Jamie

Thank you everyone for your wonderful compliments!!

Actually the pattern is a very easy one, I'm putting together a blog post with the "how I did it" instructions. I'm way too frugal (read as cheap) to go out and buy a pattern for something this simple so I "winged" it. I'll let you know when I have it up.

For anyone that cares, this is what I made her.

Like the other person said, OF COURSE WE CARE!!!

I, for one, look at EVERY project posted. I might not respond to them all (I'd never get any crocheting done if I did that... heck, I wouldn't get ANYTHING done if I did that!!! :lol), but I LOOK at them all, and they're all beautiful.

And yours, my dear, is absolutely, stunningly, gorgeous!!!! Like one of the other posters said, your secret pal should be (and I'm sure she is!) VERY grateful. I can't imagine the amount of time and energy you put into that, never mind all the joining of the motifs and whatnot.

:tup :tup :tup :tup

Beautiful. I am sure that even if the person saw it, they will be very happy.

Seeing a picture of it and having it in your hands is a different thing all together.:hook

This thread was like a great movie! It had gorgeous scenery (Jamie's shawl), suspense (when she accidentally put it on her blog), and a very happy ending (when Yammy got it and appreciated it so much)! Incredible work, Jamie! Enjoy the shawl, Yammy!

Archived