Poncho

Jamie

Here I thought I was being all secretive and sneaky with my Secret Pal but it turns out I'm just not the secretive, sneaky type:blush . I posted about the reveal gift I'd made her in my blog today and even put pictures in too. Three people left wonderful comments, she was one of them!!:eek

Oh well, hopefully the package will arrive tomorrow and the rest of the stuff in the box will be somewhat of a surprise, and if it isn't, well, at least I can say I tried:) .

For anyone that cares, this is what I made her.60DEB5D6-E512-5D3F-BF4A8FEEC3385C06.jpg

Here is a close up of the pattern60E39C79-006D-C16F-3361B689A938DF82.jpg

If you're interested in the trials and tribulations of the yarn I used you can read about it in my blog too.

Jamie,

I'm still doing cartwheels :D

(although it's scaring my hubby)

I love the name you gave it, it will be called my chaos shawl and I didn't tell you on the blog but I can't wait to WEAR it! Have the outfit all planned out in my mind already! So excited, and sorry I couldn't NOT say something on your blog cuz it's just the COOLEST most GORGEOUS shawl ever!

Thank you thank you thank you.

And I really do feel for you. I just hate putting motifs or squares together, and to have to do it 3 times, UGH! I really appreciate the effort you put into it.

That is such a beautiful shawl!:manyheart You did an axcellent job! And it looks super in Black! I am not surprised to see that your secret pal is very happy with it! :D So, I guess what we learned here is you can't post the picture ANYWHERE until your gift is recieved! Thanks for sharing with all of us anyway!:hug

Beautiful work. I have that swirl motif pattern (or one much like it) somewhere saved on my harddrive and plan to use it someday.

I used to have a LiveJournal blog that noone in my family knew about (at least I don't think they spend time on the web like I do) where I could post pictures of what was being planned for them. I still have the LJ acct.. just don't use it much.

What a gorgeous shawl! Yammy, no wonder you are over the moon! At least now you can be thrilled with the anticipation of receiving your package. Wonderful workmanship.:clap

For anyone that cares, this is what I made her.

Of course we care! We care about all crochet projects!

It's beautiful!

I need to read your blog and see what trials you had as I am thinking of doing a black thread shawl.

Thanks for sharing!

Here I thought I was being all secretive and sneaky with my Secret Pal but it turns out I'm just not the secretive, sneaky type:blush . I posted about the reveal gift I'd made her in my blog today and even put pictures in too. Three people left wonderful comments, she was one of them!!:eek

Oh well, hopefully the package will arrive tomorrow and the rest of the stuff in the box will be somewhat of a surprise, and if it isn't, well, at least I can say I tried:) .

For anyone that cares, this is what I made her.60DEB5D6-E512-5D3F-BF4A8FEEC3385C06.jpg

Here is a close up of the pattern60E39C79-006D-C16F-3361B689A938DF82.jpg

If you're interested in the trials and tribulations of the yarn I used you can read about it in my blog too.

Ok, I posted this on your blog, but will post it here as well. That is the most gorgeous thing I have seen in ages. Is there anyway to Buy, beg borrow or steal (LOL) the pattern?

Archived