new mag: Crochet Today

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They did that to you too? I can't say I was really mad, I spent too much time laughing and wondering who's going to get my spare, or if I should save it in case something happens to the one I'm using.

And I hadn't thought about contacting them and asking them to change the expiration date. Let me know how it goes.

Eh, I chickened out. :hen Sounds like they're having enough trouble as it is. My luck, they'd cancel my subscription altogether. :rofl

I received the Premier issue today in a brown envelope, after calling Jane at Soho Publishing last week to complain about not ever getting it. I'm curious to see if the second issue arrives soon as others have indicated they have received theirs. I have to say that I am not as impressed with Crochet Today as I am with the latest issue of Family Circle Easy Crochet I picked up at Barnes & Noble today. I just hope the subscription situation gets straighened out and I feel like I didn't waste $17.97 for a year!

Kristen in Green Bay

Make sure they only charged you the new rate of $14.97, They are honoring the new rate even for those of us who signed up in July

I too received mine in a brown envelope after calling. Waiting for #2...

More subscription woes...I had to call to get my first copy sent to me in an envelope. Called last week to tell Jane at Soho that I hadn't gotten my second issue and she told me to call today if I hadn't received it. She is going to be off work on a leave of absence so told me to be sure to call today. Well, no surprise, I didn't get my second issue so I just called her. I sure hope I don't have to call her each time to get what I've paid for. Very disappointed with this experience!

Kristen

I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble with your subscription. I hope things work out for you. So far, except for the fact that they sent me the premiere issue (which I already had) I've had no troubles. They even printed my email to them in the editorial section, which was sort of cool.

I finally received my second issue of my subscription. I think that this issue is much better than the first one and I am changing my first impression of it to a more positive opinion. Am also hopeful that they finally got the mailing issues cleared up :clap

Kristen

I finally received my second issue of my subscription. I think that this issue is much better than the first one and I am changing my first impression of it to a more positive opinion. Am also hopeful that they finally got the mailing issues cleared up :clap

Kristen

wah I don't have my 2nd issue yet... I guess I'll be calling on Tuesday if I don't have it by then!

Archived