Bacon Wrap

ladylinoleum

all it needs is a scrambled egg skirt to wear with it! :lol :lol :lol I am amazed at your skill for making these things so realistic.

Well, the bacon wrap is just too yummy. Yes, I'd wear it. I love bacon and wearing the wrap is the closest my arteries would be allowed to get to the stuff!

Keep sharing the fun with us!

That is just beyond … well I don’t know exactly what… but it is definitely beyond something…but coming from your creative :idea mind not a surprise.:sofunny .:clap

Every once and awhile since the human experience, (or experiment lol), has started along comes a creative :artist “Anomaly†and I feel you are that for your generation. :fame

And what a mom you are, tell your daughter that that picture has just created more unforgettable memories for her that surely some day she will be telling her grandkids Something like around the year 2066

“I remember one time back in “06†my mother asked me to model a big piece of crafted bacon. Why you ask? Well it’s just part of a very long story. But you can ask her yourself… she is in the studio designing :knitsomething :cturkey new, and by the way take this camera with you lol "

Guest Catlizg

Oh my goodness - my cholesterol just shot up 200 points. Must have been one heckuva pig that bacon came from.

Meatlicious!!!! I love it. Of course I want to make a scarf in this pattern for my youngest son. He would eat bacon for every meal if I would cook it for him! Is this pattern going to be available?

Eventually. It's the chart that will kill ya. Literally, it's made up of 20 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 inch grid. It's not for the faint of heart. But hey, if you'd like it and you're used to crocheting with intarsia (meaning all I have is the grid and no other instructions yet) I'd be happy to send it to you. Just let me know.

Ok, when I stop laughing:rofl I would love to see the frying pan that fits into.

Ah, you can always bring a smile to my face. Like RachelG, as soon as I saw the title I knew it had to be you.

Way cool.:hook

Thanks my dear!

Yeah, I pretty much laughed my way thru the tears as I was struggling with the darned bobbins.

John that is the sweetest thing ever to say. Thank you so much. You and Mary Jo are the best!

That is just beyond … well I don’t know exactly what… but it is definitely beyond something…but coming from your creative :idea mind not a surprise.:sofunny .:clap

Every once and awhile since the human experience, (or experiment lol), has started along comes a creative :artist “Anomaly†and I feel you are that for your generation. :fame

And what a mom you are, tell your daughter that that picture has just created more unforgettable memories for her that surely some day she will be telling her grandkids Something like around the year 2066

“I remember one time back in “06†my mother asked me to model a big piece of crafted bacon. Why you ask? Well it’s just part of a very long story. But you can ask her yourself… she is in the studio designing :knitsomething :cturkey new, and by the way take this camera with you lol "

That is just so cool! I can't believe how much it really looks like bacon - especially the pic of someone holding it all spread out. Making me hungry.

Great job!

Archived