Bacon Wrap

ladylinoleum

I *knew* as soon as I saw the title that it was something you made. :P

I think it is incredible piece of work, due to the fact it uses neat techniques and definitely took some thinking out. (Never mind the fact I really don't get it and wouldn't be caught dead in it!) ;)

Thanks guys...I'm definitely wearing it when the temps dip a bit! Everytime I wear this stuff, I definitely turn heads. I love to see the reactions I get. Totally entertaining.

That is an AWESOME piece of bacon! You did a great job! I'd wear that, you know!

And I admire your tenacity in doing the color changes... obviously a lot of work went into designing this culinary masterpeice!

Meatlicious!!!! I love it. Of course I want to make a scarf in this pattern for my youngest son. He would eat bacon for every meal if I would cook it for him! Is this pattern going to be available?

Ok, when I stop laughing:rofl I would love to see the frying pan that fits into.

Ah, you can always bring a smile to my face. Like RachelG, as soon as I saw the title I knew it had to be you.

Way cool.:hook

:lol

Too cool!!!!

And I have an aunt who would wear that to a night out on the town and just smile sweetly at all the people laughing their butts off! She would LOVE something like this!

Awesome! It is so bizarre, but your work itself is great, the colors are true and it REALLY looks like bacon! So, you did a wonderful job on it! Crocheting is a creative art after all and you are just being creative! More Power to you!

(Never mind the fact I really don't get it and wouldn't be caught dead in it!) ;)

:lol :lol :lol

I disagree completely, Rachel! To me it looks like an abstract painting that you can wear. I'd wear it proudly any day! I've always liked contemporary designs and this wrap looks better than bacon to me!:yes

Archived