My 2nd crochet project EVER...what do you think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks terrific! I have this pattern about 1/2 done but other projects are taking precedence. I love how you used 2 different colors and added the flowers.

wow it sure is nice to start the day with so many compliments:hook :yay Thank you everybody for all the nice words and encouragement:manyheart :hug

Wow, for your second project, that is absolutely awesome! I am doing this same pattern for myself and I seem to be stuck on the outside spine! Yours looks so cool!!!

I love your case. it turned out really nice. You've inspired me too. I nearly bought a case yesterday, but decided it wasn't very nice for the money. It was plastic and cost around $10. I have just printed out the pattern you chose and I'm going to give it a try this afternoon. Thanks.

Looks great, Petra! Very ambitious for a second project ... was it really that easy to make? If so, I think you may have just inspired my next project :D

The best thing about it is that you get to enjoy it every time you pick up a crochet hook!

Yeah I thought it was quite easy to make...I just had some problems in the beginning because I'm in the uk and a beginner so I read the pattern wrong (because they use different names for stitches in the us and it was a us pattern) and got confused but thanx to the brilliant ppl on crochetville I worked it out!:manyheart

The best thing about it is that you get to enjoy it every time you pick up a crochet hook!

I know!:D I only realised yesterday when I started doing my new project I was looking at the hookcase and thought...strange I only made this the other day and now it's MY own hookcase and I made it!:yay

Archived