knitted_painting

My 2nd crochet project EVER...what do you think?

Well here it is finally my crchet hook case!...it's only the second thing I've ever crocheted so please be kind lol I was kinda nervous about showing it because well the inside isn't quite as straight as it's supposed to be but all in all I'm quite happy with the results:hook

So here it is!:

cvillepic6cz.jpg

I don't even own enough hooks yet to fill it all up :think So what do you think?

I used the pattern that Squarah posted in her show and tell so thank you Squarah!:hook I improvised on the edges though and I added a crocheted button and loop and a tassel (fringe) and two flowers without pattern:)

GREAT job!

I think it's adorable...and in fact...I'd like to make one now for myself...is there a pattern you could share? Great job!

That looks great! I have one I made too - that's more of a tool kit.

http://public.fotki.com/madebyma/purses_and_bags/mbm-a368.html and

http://public.fotki.com/madebyma/purses_and_bags/mbm-a367.html

Yours looks so refined in comparison :-) I think it's cool that you don't own enough hooks yet. I probably have enough hooks to fill 4 cases :-))

Beautiful Hook case Petra...It turned out so great especially for only your second project! I hope it gives you many years of crocheting enjoyment, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations!

Thank you all so much for the compliments!:manyheart you're all too kind:hug and I used the pattern on this site: http://members.aol.com/lffunt/alhookcase.htm it' s an easy pattern and it doesn't take too long to make:hook Amy also sent me this link: http://www.sarahanns.com/crochetworks/case.html you can put loadsa things in that case even scissors! ...I could really use that since I seemed to have lost my tapestry needles:think so I'm definatly going to give that a go aswell because well...we all know I'm going to have too many hooks soon to fit in this first case:P

Your case loooooooooooks great!! I love the colors!

Wow, looks good. And you're already adding and changing and making things without patterns. That's great.

That's a great job knitting-painting...very good job! Take a bow!

That's a pretty complicated project for your second one! It looks great :)

VEry nice. It looks like you will be posting a lot of projects, excellently completed on this forum. Great Job!

Linda:manyheart

WOW your second project That is wonderful My first 10 or so projects looked like alien-wear! You did GREAT:yay

Wow, Petra, great job! My second project was like addictedtoyarn's--a lopsided scarf that wasn't supposed to be so crooked! I gave it to my mim anyway. :lol You did great, and will soon have more than enough hooks to fill it (and the other one) up. Patty

Thank you SO much everybody!:manyheart all the compliments really mean alot to me and encourage me:hug

Your case is just wonderful! You did a great job and I love your colors. Thanks for sharing the pattern, I've added it to my WIP list.

That's a complicated project for your second one! I think its great!!!!