New Name for Pattern

MommaChelle

Alright, I have been told that I need a new name for my sweater jackets cause Chelle's Sweater Jacket just doesnt cut it lol. So I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas for a name for this pattern? Here's a few pictures for ideas and inspiration - Im mainly looking for a name for the infant sized ones that I hope to get published into a leaflet.

Thanks for any and all help/ideas!! If I decide on a title that is suggested here, I will send that person a free leaflet once/if it's published :)

valentinesweaterset2.jpg

jsweaterjacket7.jpgjsweaterjacket4.jpg

I like "simple" names, and I love using the word Simply...you probably can tell cause I say Simply Divine alot, lol

But, my idea for your infant jacket pattern is "Simply Girly" because it's a very girly pattern and adds that simple spark that only girls have!!!

Donna

Okay I know it's been made in other colors - many, many colors :rotfl - but "pretty in pink" pops into my head.

Yeah, I'm no help. ;) I love the one trimmed in wine, that is just adorable!

You know, I have really been thinking about this :ideanot

So, besides "Simply Girly"...I would like to add "Sweet Dreams Sweater", "Tiny Chatter Coat", "Tickled Pink Sweater Coat", "Lacy Love Sweater", "Simple Elegance"...oh gosh I could go on forever, lol

OF course you could always name it after your youngest daughter. Like the hat I made to go with Emmie's sweater, I called it "Emmalyn"....I have seen alot of companies that use the names of people that inspired that design.

Donna

gauging from the expression on your daughters face, i 'd say call it "looking for trouble" :rotfl but perhaps "fashionably sweet" would sell better

I like the last 1 but a little shorter 'Sweetie sweater' or 'Swirly Sweet'

By the way Chelle that pink and black is so pretty:)h the best combination I've seen yet, the pink and black. Plus pink is my color.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering how things are coming along with this pattern. I know you're looking to get it published. I can't wait... :))

I like Sundae Best but the "Just Jack-et" totally cracked me up, lol.

I am taking the first steps to getting it published. I still need to work up 2 more sets, which I started working up the 3rd set but didnt like the way it was turning out. I may go ahead and just submit the newest one and hope they add it to a book of other patterns. I joined CGOA (waiting on the welcome packet, and still havent received the email with a password even though the money cleared my account last week - how long does it normally take) to become an associate professional so I have that title when I submit my proposal to the Design Director at Leisure Arts.

Im going back and forth on this, whether I should post the pattern for sale on my website. Because I want to publish it, I dont want anything happening such as "stealing" of the pattern which could ruin my chance at getting it published. I dunno.....

Guest NanaTerry

Looking through earlier posts I seen a pic of one of your designs laying flat and it resembled an angel.. *L'il Angel* Sweater Jacket came to mind.

Archived