My Round Ripple Babyghan

Solitaire

Hello all .. I wanted to share with you the round ripple that I made for my sister before I ship it to Virginia this afternoon. My baby sister is pregnant with her first child .. a little girl:c9... and they are giving her a shower on sunday., July 9th (gasp) as her best friend is moving out of state on a military move. I started this afghan late Sunday night after the kids were all in bed and am posting two pics ... the first pic is what the ghan looked like by 8pm Monday night .. and then the finished product as of 10 minutes ago!! woo hoo I did it:clap I used Caron's Simply Soft in white, soft yellow, soft green and lavender, and a J hook. This has to be one of the easiest ripples I've ever done .. I LOVED it and will be making one for myself in the future. Enjoy

th_000_0395.jpg

th_000_0396.jpg

Gotta love those ripples! Your afghan turned out beautiful! You did a wonderful job on it! That is a wonderful pattern! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Very nice. I think that will be one of my winter projects this year.

You did a great job!

:manyheart linda

thank you everyone .. I mailed it off today ... and I hope it gets there for the shower on sunday! Cross your fingers

Gorgeous! I want to try one of these in the Caron Rainbow yarns ... would love to see it in different shadings radiating out from the center.

I think that would be gorgeous! hmmmm thinking I just may have to get the Joann's Rainbow Boucle and see how that works out!

I think that would be gorgeous! hmmmm thinking I just may have to get the Joann's Rainbow Boucle and see how that works out!

That sounds like a good idea, too - it's more like a sport weight, isn't it?

Archived