CGOA Convention Nametags

artemis

This is for anyone attending the CGOA Convention in King of Prussia, PA next week. I have made 20 identifying nametags using the logo seen above (yes, I asked permission from the moderators to use the logo).

NameTagsforCV.jpg

MynametagforCV.jpg

The tags are made of black sheet foam with the ligher blue paper glued on and a pin back attached. You can write on your CV name if you want. I think we will have our real names on our CGOA registration nametags.

The pins are to help us spot each other...as well as promote CV! If you want to have one, here's how I can get one to you...

1. PM me now with your address and I will mail it to you...gotta hurry, I'm leaving for PA on Wed. 7/12.

2. PM me now with your name and I can leave it at the Scanticon Hotel desk for you or at the main registration table for the convention (they might direct me to a "message" location).

3. You can look for me at the Knit and Crochet Cafe (if you tell me when) or the After Hours Lounge on Friday night. I'll bring the extra pins with me.

4. You can PM me and I'll tell you how to leave me a message at the Scanticon.

I arrive in PA Wednesday afternoon and depart Sunday morning, so I'll be there almost the whole time :). I know a bunch of us are hoping to sit together on Saturday night...if we can find each other.

Can't wait for a real hug that's not a :hug! Artemis.

Oh, I am so sad I don't get to go to the convention. But I'm sure the rest of you will have a great time spreading the word about Crochetville.

Maybe you ought to make up little "business cards" with the website address to hand out to anyone who wants to know more? To make it easy for them to remember how to get here once they get back home. :)

I would love one if it isn't too late. Will PM you my address. I will be there Friday morning through Sunday, but am staying with a friend locally, and not at the hotel.

Maybe you ought to make up little "business cards" with the website address to hand out to anyone who wants to know more? To make it easy for them to remember how to get here once they get back home. :)

Hmmm, that's a good idea! I'm not sure I'm creative enough or have the time to get that done before Wed...but we'll see.

I am just about to burst with excitement about the trip to convention. This is the special summer event for me, me, me. :yay I love traveling, with all it's challenges, and it's been at least a year since I've been anywhere farther than Milwaukee. I'm taking the camera, so I promise to post some pictures.

Artemis, I went ahead and created some Crochetville cards you can print and pass out with the Crochetville logo and website URL. I know printing in color isn't cheap, so don't feel you have to print these out if you don't want.

But if you want something to give out to people with the C'ville website address, you can use this!

Artemis, I went ahead and created some Crochetville cards you can print and pass out with the Crochetville logo and website URL. I know printing in color isn't cheap, so don't feel you have to print these out if you don't want.

But if you want something to give out to people with the C'ville website address, you can use this!

Oh! thank you. That looks great!

I'll print some out and take them along.

Archived