something cool with drews dawn purse

Proudly a few weeks ago I got drews new Dawn purse as a RAOK! I love it to by the way!! SO quickly I whipped up my first one in blue and white!!! Lovely I have gotten several compliments on it but none so flattering as what happend yesterday. This lady comes up to me and says how lovely my bag was blah blah. Then she begins telling me he life story and about this cool club the red hats! ( I am way to young to be recruited in case you are wondering) She remarks that shed love to have a bag like mine in red and purple and that the other ladies might alSo needless to say I have orders foe 15 drew Dawn purse for a red hat society!!! Now how incredably cool is that!!!! Infact I know the one lady who is in the group and despite they will by the yarn but for my time they will donate $ for our mission work!!!

Now how cool is that!!!!

Thanks Drew for some great patterns!!! Keep up the great designs!:yes

That's a wonderful compliment to your crochet talent and to Drew's designing skills! Congrats on letting your light shine for a great cause, Jimmie Lu.:hug

That is WONDERFUL Jimmie Lu! Please take pictures of those purses! That group is LARGE......this could turn into a great way for you to finance your Mission...Drew, You must be so proud to know that your beautiful design can be used to help so many people!

Archived