Snowflake Afghan CAL

I broke down today and bought the yarn for the snowflakes. I can always go back when I'm moved and have the flakes done to choose a background yarn to use.

This is a nice portable project to work on while we are "waiting" during the move. Waiting for our stuff to be put on the truck....then on the other end waiting in a hotel for our stuff to arrive.

Am excited...getting ready to start my first snowflake!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Amy

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from vacation. I didn't hook at all! I've got kids leaving from here tomorrow and will probably get back on track Monday. All my hexes are done and some panels are stitched. I just need to finish stitching panels and then I can put it all together!

I'm glad to hear how well everyone is doing.

I am now piecing it together. I have 2 rows stitched. This part takes forever. As the color is dark, I must do it during the day. Guess what I'll be working on today in the airconditioning!

Thanks for answering my question. Mine are about the same size. The picture was

a little decieving I thought that they were bigger.

Yep I'm about to run out too and since I'm determined to only buy my Pounders when I have a 40% coupon, I'll have to wait until I get one. That's OK though because I have tons of other yarn and need to make a baby blanket for a friend who's daughter is expecting.

I've stitched another panel together. It is getting hot on my lap even in airconditioning! These snowflakes sure aren't very cooling. I'm almost done, but it is going to take me a while. I'm just not up to working on it.

Archived