Do You Have A Favorite Scarf Pattern?

I've been looking and looking and looking......and I can't seem to find anything that really grabs my attention. I wanted to do a basketweave scarf, but I'm not sure how nice it will be. :think

Do you have a particular scarf pattern you absolutly LOVE....and are willing to share??

:hook

I love ruffle scarves - I have a couple in my shop, and I'm planning to make a TON for gifts and such over the winter - they're so cute!

There's also another pattern I love, there's an example of it in my shop - it's worked in two or three colours, using FPDC stitches to make a really neat pattern - while I can't ever seem to get the pattern to line up exactly the way it's supposed to, it still looks awsome - I made one for my sister to match a kitty ear hat I made for her. I'm definitely doing more of these, too.

I was in the Summer Scarf Swap and I had a hard time picking a pattern for a scarf to send to my swap partner. Every pattern I found just seemed too hot for summer. So I decided to try a couple of patterns that I liked in thread and they came out very nice! I used size 3 cotton thread and a d hook. (It was a little too big for the thread but it worked out ok.) I had to add more chains to the base chain on the Lacy Scarf pattern to make it longer. I made the base chain shorter on the Diamond Rib Scarf, so it only had 2 rows instead of 4, and I had a nice skinny scarf. (I think it would have been nice if it had 1 row too.) The beaded fringe made the scarf! Now everyone who saw the scarves I made want one for them! I'm going to make more but for me, not them!! :lol

Lacey Scarf

Diamond Rib Scarf w/beads

I have digi pics somewhere here but I haven't posted them yet, sorry.

BTW...I love those ruffle scarves too! I just haven't made one yet.

I love the 1 skein scarf pattern in the Stitch n Bitch Happy Hooker:manyheart . It is worked lengthwise and has a lovely edging the whole way thru. It took me 1 night to make and really only took 1 skein. I also like that it is a skinny scarf and you can wrap it around a couple of times around your neck. I have a burgandy one I kept for myself, I have to find it and I will post the picture here.

Esmeralda:)

Archived