Goldkeeper

Little this and little that messenger bag..

I have been working on using left over crafty stuff ..making room for new ones..:think ..well here what did today :

th_IMG_5966.jpg th_IMG_5965.jpg th_IMG_5964.jpg th_IMG_5963.jpg

:hook .Question ??? I have, does it look OK with the crochet strap?? I have only pined it and hand sewn the sides together have not made up my mind how I want it :shrug

I like the strap, it really is a pretty accent with the material you used.

WOW! I really really like that! I like the contrast between the smooth dark fabric and the textured lightness of the strap. Very appealing! I also like the detail you added with the quilting on the inside. So YAY! Good Job! Sew that bad boy up and mail it to me!

Thanks girls .:blush .I will be sewing it up today, I have more of that material

I can make another bag ;) They would make great gifts ?..:hook I better get sewing..:yay

Looks nice as is! keep the strape:tup .....Thanks for sharing

I think those would make amazing gifts! Anyone would love to get one! I know I would! YAY for you!

Cynthia (Tapanga)

I have not seen your name on a wish list yet maybe a wish fairy :2magic might pick one up . .I have made about 4 different ones ..now is just crocheting the straps that takes a bit longer than sewing up the bag..:hook