anyone from connecticut?

• 1 month later...

Is there already a location where the CT Crochetville folks meet to hook and yak? Do you alternate?

How about my house in Berlin (31 Glenbrook Road, Berlin, CT) on Saturday morning, August 26 at 10am for coffee-and and crocheting? Email me at kmd@lifeofaction.org if you'd like to come.

There. How's that for starting off? :-)

Is there already a location where the CT Crochetville folks meet to hook and yak? Do you alternate?

How about my house in Berlin (31 Glenbrook Road, Berlin, CT) on Saturday morning, August 26 at 10am for coffee-and and crocheting? Email me at kmd@lifeofaction.org if you'd like to come.

There. How's that for starting off? :-)

That sounds great to me. Any chance of making it a bit later... I'm not a morning person and Berlin would be approx. an hour from me (I think?)

Joan

I'm in Vernon...not sure where we are in relation to Berlin, so I'll have to figure that out before I can see if I can get there for the meet & greet thing...<sigh> I'm so bad with geography!!!:think

I'd love it if we could get a get together going!! I'm a stay at home mom, and I mostly only get out of the house with children attached to me...it would be nice to have just Mommy time...with yarn-related socializing as a TOTAL bonus!!!:clap

Jessie

I'm in Vernon...not sure where we are in relation to Berlin, so I'll have to figure that out before I can see if I can get there for the meet & greet thing...<sigh> I'm so bad with geography!!!:think

I'd love it if we could get a get together going!! I'm a stay at home mom, and I mostly only get out of the house with children attached to me...it would be nice to have just Mommy time...with yarn-related socializing as a TOTAL bonus!!!:clap

Jessie

[grin] Well, Vernon is a good hour-plus away from me, so it will be a stretch but I hope still do-able!

But it sounds like there's at least three crochetville-ers who are in your area. Maybe the next meetup could be up in Manchester/Vernon area.

Peace,

Kristen

I'm from Meriden, Ct. I sent an email to KMD that I would love to attend the first Crochetville Ct meeting. Looking forward to meeting all our fellow crocheter's.

Wendyb532

I wish I was from CT, I love it there! My father-in-law Bill lives in Mystic and his sister Adele lives in Noank. I prefer the humid heat to the dry arid heat any day! In the summer time, breathing in this valley is like breathing in fire! :( My DH :hug is from CT and I would love to move there!! I am so jealous!! :devil

I'm in Manchester and going to the meetup at Kristen's on Saturday, August 26th. If anyone else in my area is going, perhaps we can carpool. I have a Saturn so I can accomodate 3 passengers. Or if you want, just follow me to Berlin. If interested, please PM me and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk about it.

I'm seriously considering having a meetup at my house in Manchester in September on a Saturday or Sunday after Labor Day. My house has a small living room, but I do have a large fenced-in backyard. In fairness to everyone, I want to let you know I have two golden retreivers and one cat and I am a smoker.

Let me know what you all think. If there's enough interest, I'll have this meetup.

I'm also in Ct (near Danbury). Anyone near here?

I'd love to attend a meetup but unfortunately I'll be on Long Island on the 26th:( . I hope to be able to make the next one. :hook

Moonspiners...I'd be up for a gathering in Manchester...and the pets are a non-issue as far as I'm conscerned I love furbabies of all kinds!!! Let me know if you decide to definately host one!!

Jessie

I'm seriously considering having a meetup at my house in Manchester in September on a Saturday or Sunday after Labor Day. My house has a small living room, but I do have a large fenced-in backyard. In fairness to everyone, I want to let you know I have two golden retreivers and one cat and I am a smoker.

Let me know what you all think. If there's enough interest, I'll have this meetup.

Gleda,

I can't make it to Berlin on Saturday. How generous of you to offer to host a get together. I have a lab, a golden, 3 cats & 2 bunnies. Obviously pets are not a problem. I'm a former smoker so that's no issue either. I work on Main St. in Manchester and we have an employee lounge decorated as a 50's diner - I think that I can reserve it for personal use as long as no alcohol is served. Let me know if you want me to look into it for a rain date or we get a larger group.

Andi

I would love to join the Manchester meetup. I have no issues with animals (well have a little allergy to cat but meds help that). I personal don't like the smell of smoke but it would stop me from going to the meet up

• 3 years later...

Archived