wooooo stinkin hooooo

My wonderful hubby (remember he helped clean out my closet and said no more yarn in until more projects go out) He sells vaccum cleaners and is useuallly bringing stuff home all the time well guess what. If you guessed he brought yarn home you guessed right!!!! This lady (mostly older clients) said she didnt like this stuff!! :eek Is she nuts!!! It is Pattons Canadian although I never heard of it it seems like just ww Not just 1 skein but 5 wooooo stinkin hooo!!!! color stained glass varrigated. It is so lovely!!!

So I am off to create something wonderful!!!:think hummm but what!!!

Congrats ! You are a lucky women. I like Patons Candiana. It's a nice WW acrylic. I like it a lot better than Red Heart. It still has some of that "acrylic feel", but it feels a lot higher quality. It works up really nice. To give you an idea, here is a Shawl I made this winter useing Patons Candiana.

The best part is the lady (a shut in) asked him to bring me by for some more goodies!!! I love goodies!!!

A vac cover lol

I am gonna hold on to it because I just got a sock book thats comming from ebay so I bet some friends and family would love socks in this colors!!!

Congrats, Jimmie Lu! sounds yummy - and I bet that lady would so enjoy your company if you have any time to spare to spend with her. If she has yarn on hand, you know she's a fellow yarn artist. Another opportunity to reach out and touch a lonely soul...and you know how to reach someone with a needlearts addicti... uh, hobby! (just offer her a chance to use her yarn, patterns, hooks, with good fellowship! :hug)

(thank your hubby for us - nice to know that under all that bluster beats a heart that understands you very well indeed :manyheart)

Archived