update on my joshie

cmmorgantown

I know excatly what your going thru my 5 year old grandaughter is going thru chemo herself.. in 9 weeks she has got to come home from the hospital 1 week of those 9..one of the 5 medicine for chemo they give her causes her mouth to have sores and her gums are all inflamed.. she keeps getting infections from it.. her cells counts go completely down and they have to give her replacement platelets..its so very sad to see these beautiful children suffering and taking it better then any adult I know.. breaks my heart! ou guys stay tough and FIGHT HARD JOSH! Your in my prayers! I made some doo-rags for my grandaughter..she's going to luv them I hope.. I just made the pattern up myself..Take Care and keep us posted on Josh! If you need to talk feel free to email me anytime you need support!:manyheart

mary, was wondering if josh got his hats and post cards yet

the hats should have been there over a week ago, please let me know as soon as possible please. so if they are not there can make him another one:hug :hug :hug

Please PM me your adress--I would love to send him a card, a handmade postcard, or some other goody! I have had family members who dealt with chemo, and my mother-in-law starts chemo tomorrow in preparation for a bone marrow transplant.

take care,

melissa

Archived