I tested Stormy's Bunny and duck

Ladycrochat

ohhh i am testing the dog and bear...did the dog today and started on the bear tonight (taking a little break to catch up on my crochet news! hehehehehehe)

They are ADORABLE!!!!

These remind me of the "Puffins" (I think that's what they were called?) stuffed creatures that were all the rage several years ago - but these crocheted ones are way, way cute!! What fun!

Thanks again everyone, but they really were so much fun to make.....I had a ball.....I have already given these two away to two very happy young ladies and have promised to make up a few more real soon....everyone just LOVES :manyheart them!

I finished the puppy and am working on the bunny right now. Mine are turning out to be large! heres a photo of the puppy with my cat ignoring it. http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/127/8046/640/chocolate%20cake.jpg

I love your dog!:manyheart I'll have to try doing the feet coloring like that!:hook

It doesn't look too big to me though.

I haven't measured my finished animals but I think they are around 7 - 8 inches tall....I'll check later to be sure.

Your kitty is beautiful BTW!!

• 5 months later...

Thanks Bejae, I amglad you like the patterns. The pattern is on my etsy shop, the link is in my signature. They are called Dumplins and also include a cat and a dog patterns as well. :)

Where can we find/buy the patterns for Stormy's Duck, Bunny & Bear? Its too late for Xmas gifts, but would be awesome for Bdays

Archived