Round Rainbow Ripple Star Blankie :)

Chrome Kitty

I apologize. I actually feel bad now!! lol I'm sorry I'm sorry =) I am a tight crocheter, so that could be it, I apologize again but hope you can get your yarn soon, I know how much of a bummer it is when you're sooo close and just can't finish cuz of the yarn situation, as I'm sure do the ladies around here. Bet it will look fantastic though

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I apologize. I actually feel bad now!! lol I'm sorry I'm sorry =) I am a tight crocheter, so that could be it, I apologize again but hope you can get your yarn soon, I know how much of a bummer it is when you're sooo close and just can't finish cuz of the yarn situation, as I'm sure do the ladies around here. Bet it will look fantastic though

Oh, don't be sorry! It's not your fault. :hug I just have to use a smaller hook if I do another of these. Got another skein last night, so I'm about to get to work. If I decide to do a reverse order one, I may need a whole new set of yarn. Darn. :hook I really like the two projects that are on the wrappers right now (a knit diaper bag and a crochet baby blanket). Maybe I should just buy all the SS in town. :D

• 1 month later...

Chrome Kitty

I wanted to thank you for you posting the corrections on the round ripple afghan, I started one yesterday, & it works so much better, then what the pattern says to do on row 3!!!

Chrome Kitty your blanket is so awesome!! I shamelessly copied you and am making the exact same blankie!! I am also making another one in an attempt to match a friend's nursery. If you wouldn't mind, please take a look at my post under Ripple Along. I need opinions on finishing.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=659226#post659226

Again, thanks so much for clearing up the directions!!

thanks so much for posting the error in row 3. i probably would have taken me forever to figure out that it was the pattern and not me. love how yours came out. my daughter and i both started one this week.

• 1 month later...

I love seeing what can be done with those round ripples. I'm gonna give doing one of these a try some time. And, as a total rainbow geek, I completely approve of this blanket! :hook

• 2 weeks later...

Chrome Kitty - Thanks so much!! I have all the corrections now - and I also clicked on the pic of your RR - it's fantastic! :clap:cheer:c9

I didn't read the directions yet - did you use the magic ring (I think it's called) way of starting the circle so the hole disappeared?

Archived