let the subway make my decision

so i ride the subway to and from work every day as i dont need a car since we live so close to it. i found myself today making a decision based on the subway.:eek i told myself if the subway going to my house came before the subway going to walmart i would go home, but if the one to walmart came first i would go buy some yarn i saw just went to clearance last time i was at walmart. alas the train going home came first and another day the yarn purchase is put off... maybe tomorrow the one to walmart will come before, i can only hope. it is my only excuse this week.:yarn

so i ride the subway to and from work every day as i dont need a car since we live so close to it. i found myself today making a decision based on the subway.:eek i told myself if the subway going to my house came before the subway going to walmart i would go home, but if the one to walmart came first i would go buy some yarn i saw just went to clearance last time i was at walmart. alas the train going home came first and another day the yarn purchase is put off... maybe tomorrow the one to walmart will come before, i can only hope. it is my only excuse this week.:yarn

Good idea, but what would you do if they came at the same time?:think lol

Archived