Need HTML Help!!!!

labcrazyland

So, I am sitting here tonight trying to improve upon my blog. I went to bravenet to add a counter and guestbook. I did the copy/paste thing to add it into my blog. and I saw it in there when i went to republish my blog. Then when I went to look at my blog, the guestbook isn't there? Any ideas? Does it maybe just take time for it to show up????? I use blogger, so if anyone has any ideas or can help, please let me know!

Kelly

labcrazyland.blogspot.com

You need to get rid of the less than sign with the exclamation and two dashes (it wont let me type those tags here) at the beginning and the two dashes and greater than sign at the end: at the end of your guestbook code. These tags hide any text written in between them. You also have those tags before and after your quote for your footer which is why that doesnt show up also on your blog.

Chelle, thanks so much!! I got my guestbook on there. But I am still having problems getting my footer quote to show up (I did remove the items Chelle suggested) and I also cannot get my counter to show. I have tried adding it just below where I added my guestbook.

Any more suggestions????:bang

Kelly

labcrazyland.blogspot.com

Ok, That's weird. Earlier this evening after I got done trying to get them posted I could see them. Let me go back and take a look!

Kelly

Ok, it's still there when I open it up. Ok, now I am getting a headache!!!!!!!

Kelly

That is so weird, cause Zingy said she can see it and was able to leave a message in my guest book. Hmmm? If anyone is willing to help, I would be willing to share my passwords!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly

Archived