Painted Mini Doilies Book

ferosah

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen your book in the Annie's Attic catalog, and I think it looks beautiful. I'm not bold enough to try such things, but I'll probably end up getting a copy for a friend who crochets and tats, as it would be right up her alley.

Congrats!

Those are so pretty. My mom collects bells and it would be great if she had one of those doilies to put under each bell.

Hi crstarlette.

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate you taking the time to write. I like your idea for using the painted mini doilies.

Hugs

Ferosa

Congrats! I ran out and bought that book last month once I caught a glimpse of it in AA's catalog. I have not made any yet but I can't wait to get one started. The are simply gorgeous! Congrats again!

Hello Sher,

Thank you for your support and for the lovely compliment on my Painted Mini doilies book. I hope I get to see your finished doily, have you decided which one you're going to make? Thank you for taking the time to write, I appreciate you.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi EugeneClarence,

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate hearing from you. The technique itself is quite easy as it's just changing colours. The most difficult part is getting the correct shades of colours to match each other. I look forward to seeing your work.

Hugs

Ferosa

I've seen your book in the Annie's Attic catalog, and I think it looks beautiful. I'm not bold enough to try such things, but I'll probably end up getting a copy for a friend who crochets and tats, as it would be right up her alley.

Congrats!

Thank you Librarycat513 for your compliment on my work. I am sure your friend will appreciate your gift.

Hugs

Ferosa

Archived