It's yellow!!!Help!!!

that is great your neighbor is helping you .. LOL.. i would help some one out like that too .. its kind of ufnny but not at the same time.. and yes dog pee is a bitch to get out the only thing that could have been worse.. would have been a cat.. that is toooo smelly and nasty ..

good luck with your adventure.!!! i thought of something else not sure if its been mentioned.. baking soda a vinegar.. make a paste with baking soda and water rub it in really well.. the pour the vinegar over.. it will bubble.. and take out the stain.. if you have these two things laying around you could try it..

I am sooo giggling here Deb! :lol You know...I appreciate what you are doing in the name of science and crocheting. You will be contributing a MAJOR piece to the crocheting world out there. Well, at least to all of us that are following along with this thread! :ty

Well, the saga continues. Woolite doesn't work, ditto oxyclean, vinegar and baking soda, and bleach. However, I found out oxyclean works well on dog poo.:hyper

Back to the my laboratory:thinking1

Deb

You can laugh all you want at the douche. It works and what I used was the vinegar & water and the regular one.

As the vet said, "Think about what it is made to clean, then laugh out the other side."

To tell you the truth, I laughed myself silly until I tried it. :rotfl

At this point what can it hurt?

Good luck with the lab. :fc

Tampadoll, my humblest apologies for laughing at your douche idea.:hug I used vinegar and water but it did not work alone. Perhaps it was a difference in fiber. However, I washed my swatch with ammonia in cold water and then with vinegar and it came out.:sun Oh, happy day!!:cheer2

I have decided to wash what I have done, then work a piece, same width, stitch etc., wash it and then whip it on to my original. I'll make a few rows of another pattern on my new piece where it will be attached to the old one so it will look as though it was my intent all along.

Thank you everyone for you're ideas and kind thoughts.

:not

Deb

Deb,

Let me apologize. I did not get upset with you laughing about my idea. As I said I hit the floor laughing myself.

My husband is always telling me that I come off to strong when I post. :bang

So I am glad that your stains came out. :yay

Happy crocheting.

Archived