who is her secret pal?

...... :: thinks for a moment::: Very carefully! :lol

Hmm, seriously though, I guess it must be a pet squirrell. It's too cute, just her color, hehe.

I had a pet squirrel, raised her from a hairless icky little thing. She would never have let me put a sweater on her, (well not without bloodshed) however she did like snuggling in my yarn basket.

My Great Aunt saved two baby squirrels once (one died, but the other one lived). She raised it until it was ready to go out on their own. And, my brother and his (then girlfriend) wife found some baby squirrels, too. They're so cute. I guess if it was tame enough you could put a sweater on it. :)

Tina

I think that it is just an overlay...I think that someone is very talented in photoshop and created that image to appear like the squirrel is wearing a sweater...when in fact it actually isnt.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Well, the photographer says it is real; see the original pic and comments here. There's one from another angle, and here he is modelling a different sweater from his wardrobe. :lol

woobiee says his stepmother made the sweaters and that the little guy enjoys wearing them but hates having them put on. If you go to his "Scraps" page there are a lot more pictures of the squirrel, minus sweater, including an adorable one where he is sitting in his hammock eating a slice of cucumber.

Archived