chemo caps for men?

sfgwife

I am looking for chemo hat patterns for a man. He is a great man that my mom knows. This will be his second round of it in three years. She asked me to make some things for them to sell at their work ( a medical clinic) they are selling things to help with his bills and such since he is single. NO I am NOT asking for help there!!! ;) I just thought I would like to make him a few caps to wear when things happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding manly patterns for the caps. THANKS! Nikki

what color would you like hon, chemo hats are not hard to make. is mostly sc . i would be happy to make a couple if you would like, please tell me about what size this man is and also what color, i have some already made but they are more for a younger person color wise,. your a good person to try and help him:hug :hug

Try this link Nikki, there are some men's hats there. Also, if you made any of these hats in a manly color.....it just might work.

http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/patterns.htm

This one would work if done in masculine colors:

http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/chemo_cro_cap-scarf.html

There are some chemo hats here too....some of them are called cancer hats/caps

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/hats.php

Vicki, Thanks very much for the offer but this is just something that I must do for him on my own. Ya know? I have known him a long time and he is special to me. Even more so he is very special to my mother. I am a massage therapist and into holistic healing in a way and I am going to do something with colors that are for healing for him. I just can't seem to find any "different" patterns. But again I thank you wholeheatedly for the offer it is just something I must do. I hope you understand.

Daisy thanks for the patterns and I will check them out.

Nikki

My very very favorite men's hat is Lyn's Post Stitch Cap. I've made tons of them. One for a friend and a bunch for the cancer institute.

I tried to find it online - it's available for free at the Angelcrafts site. You need to be a member to view patterns, but membership is free, and its really the best men's cap I've ever seen.

Go here to sign up for a password, then you can click on Chemo Caps and find the patter for "man's Post Stich Cap". I hope you like it.

(and if you're worried about signing up - The Angelcraft site is safe - you won't get spammed or spyware by signing up).

It's not a great photo, but here are a few hats that I made using the pattern.

IMG_2420.jpg

sure sweetie, i understand, will keep him and the family in my prayers take care:hug :hug :hug

Vicki, Thanks very much for the offer but this is just something that I must do for him on my own. Ya know? I have known him a long time and he is special to me. Even more so he is very special to my mother. I am a massage therapist and into holistic healing in a way and I am going to do something with colors that are for healing for him. I just can't seem to find any "different" patterns. But again I thank you wholeheatedly for the offer it is just something I must do. I hope you understand.

Daisy thanks for the patterns and I will check them out.

Nikki

Archived