Okay, Who's going to King of Prussia with me? (I'm Back! Post 52)

Roli

I just got back, I have been there since Friday morning. I had my wonderful name tag from Artemis, but missed most of you. I did meet Sparkles though - she came to visit while I was judging today's time trials.

I had a wonderful time, although I would have liked to meet more of you in real life. Will blog about it tomorrow - right now I have to catch up on my sleep!

Bought some great yarn, took a wonderful class (with Melissa Leapman), and had a great time stalking our very own Crochet Dude who is just as delightful in real life as he is online.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came back from the conference this morning. I'm sorry to have missed some of my Crochetville friends. It was difficult to find folks that I had never seen! I DID meet up with Artemis, Tracy1cg, The Crochet Dude, Sparkles, and Red883. Visit my website www.wolfcrochet.com to see pictures of the conference and us.:gallery

I came back from the conference this morning. I'm sorry to have missed some of my Crochetville friends. It was difficult to find folks that I had never seen! I DID meet up with Artemis, Tracy1cg, The Crochet Dude, Sparkles, and Red883. Visit my website www.wolfcrochet.com to see pictures of the conference and us.:gallery

These look great, Roli! We had so much fun!!!!

I went to the conference yesterday- July 14th

unfortunately I missed seeing roli and artemis

but I did have a chance to meet Drew-the crochet dude-

I will post picture this evening-

So sorry we did not connect, jpr54.

Next year???

Thanks so much for sharing these Roli! It was so nice to meet you all! :)

I'm sorry that we didn't quite catch everyone. All the more reason to go again! ;) I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. :c9

My camera was acting up but I do have a few pics that made it...very few...: My Blog

I've uploaded some of the photos from the conference to Snapfish. :photo If anyone is interested, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you the link. I didn't get any decent ones of the fashion show because my shutter was too slow. Maybe some of you have these and are willing to share. (Sparkles? Artemis?)

I'll be leaving for Florida early tomorrow morning and won't be taking my computer :compute so I'll be off line for a week. If I don't get your message by tonight, you may have to wait until I get back!:(

Unfortunately I didn't get to go even though I'm only 2 hrs away. This is our fair season in the area and have been getting my projects ready. My parents said next year they'd take me as I don't like to drive highways. Is it really nice and did you get any pics. How did time trials go? Any new or exciting yarns we should know about? Can't wait to see your blog about the trip.

Hi... I would love to see the pictures you took at the Knit-n-Crochet convention. My name is Sondra and we sat at the same table during the fashion show dinner. Would you be so kind as to send me the link to your photos?

Thanks so much in advance.

Sondra

sondra513@yahoo.com

Wow! What an adventure! Just can't wait for the next one. :hook

We were busy from the moment we arrived...and the Crochet Dude was the first I literally bumped into...(Hi Drew!)

It was so nice meeting all that attended and thank you for the hospitality extended...what fun that we did wind up at the "CVille table" for the banquet dinner. The fashions were gorgeous! Rubbing elbows with all the designers... :c9

I took 2 classes: Crocheting with Leather, Wire and Beads and StashBusters. It was fun to do something new and I came home highly motivated! Don't know where to start first. Brian also won a door prize of gorgeous yarns and a bra from the BRAvo auction. Good thing I have yarn as I will need skeins to stuff the bra... LOL!

Anywho...it was great to meet up with all of you!

LOL...yes, he bid without me knowing it. That's what happens when I turn my head the other way

"You know those biker types"...had a roaring good time all weekend. I've never seen him talk so much...

Remind me to tell you the story of him and the bellhop...;)

Archived