Help me decide please :)

I'm taking the first 5 that have 5 votes and doing them while I'm gone. I'll be doing it in 5's, so the next 5 with 5 votes I'll do them next.. I have 31 animals so the last group will have 6, so the order they're voted in until they have 5, that'll be what order I'll do them in (that just confused me but maybe you guys will understand what I'm trying to say lol :lol )

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still needing 5 votes:

Cow, Pig, Horse, Cat, Dog, Donkey, Lamb, Goat, Elephant, Lion, Zebra, Monkey, Rabbit, Squirell, Skunk, Deer, Turtle, Owl, Fox, Mouse, Racoon, Beaver, Kuola, Kangaroo, Arctic Rabbit, Seal

What I'm going to work on while I'm in Florida:

Polar Bear

Penguin

Arctic Fox

Wolf

Platypus

This should be fun :D

Still needing 5 votes:

Cow, Pig, Horse, Cat, Dog, Donkey, Lamb, Goat, Elephant, Lion, Zebra, Monkey, Rabbit, Squirell, Skunk, Deer, Turtle, Owl, Fox, Mouse, Racoon, Beaver, Kuola, Kangaroo, Arctic Rabbit, Seal

Polar Bear

Penguin

Arctic Fox

Wolf

Platypus

This should be fun :D

Elephant

Monkey

Kangaroo

Lamb

Zebra

Still needing 5 votes:

Cow, Pig, Horse, Cat, Dog, Donkey, Lamb, Goat, Lion, Monkey, Rabbit, Squirell, Skunk, Deer, Turtle, Owl, Fox, Mouse, Racoon, Beaver, Kuola, Arctic Rabbit

Polar Bear

Penguin

Arctic Fox

Wolf

Platypus

This should be fun

Well, here are my choices:

Squirrel

Raccoon

Goat (will he have a beard?)

Skunk

Cat

Oh, btw, I checked out your first link with pics of all your work - love your teddy collection! I was totally amazed, though, to see first the pic and then your little video of you crocheting - I have never seen anyone hold the yarn the way you do! That is TOTALLY unique! Your video fascinated me!

I'd like to vote for:

1)Fox

2)Owl

3)Skunk

4)Wolf

5)Platypus

(and a suggestion, how about a groundhog? They kinda cute and I like watching them on side of road :D)

Sandy

My vote is for skunk and elephant....

Hope you have a great time in Ft. Myers.....I live right outside of Ft. Myers in Cape Coral. The weather has been beautiful (except the normal rain bursts)

Archived