Hello from SoCal

luvmnms

Hi, My name is Tammy and I’m a crochetaholic. (Yes, I’m willing to admit my faults!)

I have been crocheting for many years, since my grandmother taught me at the age of about 10. I started by making my own Barbie clothes (now I make them for my granddaughters!) I crochet a variety of items from coasters of thread to potholders of cotton to blankets of yarn. I have crocheted many items for various charities and for friends and family. I’ve even sold a few things at craft fairs.

I look forward to learning new things and sharing project ideas.

Hugs

:ghug

:woo, ANOTHER :sun SO. CALI GIRL. SO VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ABOARD THE BOARD. HOPE TO SPEAK WITH YOU SOON ALSO. IN THE MEANTIME, HAVE FUN :yarn:ghug

I WISH THERE WAS ONE OF THESE THINGS WITH SNAPPING FINGERS THEN I COULD GIVE YOU 20 SNAPS:lol

Hello and :welcome from SW Florida! Yep, grand daughters!!! Bring out the Barbie Patterns! Sometimes I think I have more fun dressing the dolls than they do! I like to let my 6 year old GD go through the books and show me what she wants me to make and let her choose the colors. Recently I started crocheting some of the furniture and was really surprised at how nice it looks in the Barbie house. Have you seen the French Settee pattern...you gotta try it!:hook

Hiya.

I'm new too--still more of a lurker than poster (I'm on the shy side) but I can tell you that you will love it here. Everyone is so nice, helpful, & generous.

:hi and :welcome from another So Californian. This is a fun place... so grab your yarn :yarn and your hook... :hook and start sharing pictures :photo of those finished projects.

:hug

Welcome from another socal gal :)

I'm in Santa Monica!

Where in SoCal are you?

Keep up the crocheting - everyone is a little yarn obsessed around here :hook

Archived