Hat: Perky Puffs

bythehook

Hey Dot, Your hat is really pretty. Pink is really the color for this season. Our "hat" is off to you! Oh Boy that was bad....(hehehe):clap

Bored with your hats, Dot? Never! :wink It's another cute one. I'm not a hat wearing person, but that doesn't mean I don't like looking at them. In fact, I love adding them to CPC. I need all the patterns I can get after losing all of my prospective links to put in. (Fortunately, I recovered 140 ++ by spending all day yesterday on-line. :zzz )

Keep 'em comin'!

Rachel

www.crochetpatterncentral.com

Thank you, Chelle, Donna, Pam, Sutty and Rachel. It's good to know you're not totally bored with them. I appreciate all your kind words. :hug

Oops! and thank you too, Nashville Crocheter. Didn't mean to leave anyone out. :blush

Guest crochetis4fun

Oh, that is a cute one. I don't wear hats, and have been playing with the idea of making one anyway, just cause I think they are cute. Maybe I'll wear one now, cause I have been having a month of bad hair days.

Joy

Guest devoursmallkittens

I LOVE that hat... I just have to finish the 2 I'm working on now and I'm totally making that one. And the Very Berry one too. I'm a hat-aholic and I rarely even wear them. *sigh* I swear, it's just like shoes.

I promise I'll always want more hat patterns. *nods* Those are some of the best I've seen, so if you stop inventeing them, I'll just have to cry.

Archived