ac moore

Mommabear_mvj

so i needed a skein of Caron simply soft in autumn red to finish a project, and ac moore was the closest when we were out. Well i can say that i was irritated. They only had a small selection of simply soft, and of course not the color i needed! :angry They had every color of red heart that there is, the only thing i like about their yarn there, is that if ur using it for clothing u don't have to pay tax on it. ohwell, i'll just have to get to walmart sometime and pick one up. :P

I love my AC Moore (and it's only 15 minutes from me). Well I did love my AC Moore until I was there this week and picked up a few skeins (only 3, I had DH with me giving me the stink eye) and realized that when I got home it was entirely the wrong color of green so I've added to my WIP pile for the time being!

Well, I got to visit an AC Moore for the first time this weekend as I was back east for a graduation. I was stunned by the different yarns they had--not only more colors and more kinds of the standards like RH and Caron (my stores don't have RH soft, for example), but they had some Chilean wool and alpaca and silk and cashmere. They may not be top quality for these kinds of yarn, but to me, who either has to pay through the nose at the LYS or buy what's at Joann's or Michael's or buy (sight unseen) online, it was a yarn feast! And it wasn't even the AC Moore superstore... Patty

Archived