Crocheted Box

I was just thinking, this would be something I could crochet for my nephews. I never know what to make them, as they live in Texas. A sweater or an afghan wouldn't be needed (already made one an afghan anyway.) So this would be something they could use for their gameboy PSPs and wouldn't feel 'left out' when I send their sisters things. Cool!! :clap

Tina

Thank you again everyone, for the compliments on box, tiles, table, family and city!lol....I am glad that you are all so interested in Morocco....But I must admit...The photos were taken in our formal livingroom...the rest of the house is not that classy! Right now the weather here is warm and breezy....My oldest went surfing. The temperature of my home city here is always tempered by the ocean's temperature so it does not vary much....But this is a VERY VERY VERY windy place.....so there is a lot of wind surfing and kite surfing.....Thank you again for all your interest

:lol I guess anything will sell on ebay. That is pretty cool though.

Tina

I agree that storage is always an issue...has anyone seen this? Or perhaps made it? I haven't made it ....yet, but I am certainly thinking about it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3095&item=8282731595#ebayphotohosting

I can think of a million uses for those boxes. I'm definitely going to try my hand at a few of those. Thanks for the interesting description of how different it is to buy yarn in Morocco!

Archived