Weird wondering.....

So I just realized yesterday that I was an "official" villager! :clap I'm SOOOO excited by this and wondered if anyone else has been this excited when they realized the same thing?!

:lol

Well I can't say I was excited about my villager "status" per se... but when I realized that there were things here that I wasn't "allowed" to know about (for lack of a better term), THAT'S when I got excited! :hook

Oh Yes! I was very excited about it too!:hook I told my sister.....a NON crocheter.....and she just laughed! But I told her about this place and how nice you all are and she comes here a lot now , she just lurks around...and tells me about patterns and things that she likes and wants me to make for her!

Yep! I was sooooooooooo excited when I was first promoted to villager status, that I was just posting everywhere! C'Ville is addicting and I find myself here most of the day......leaving my other chores in the dust. I can't think of a better place to be.......for a yarn and stash-a-holic.

Three cheers for Crochetville! :cheer :cheer :cheer and hugs to the ladies that run this place :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Oh TOTALLY!!! I was counting the posts til I was officially a full-fledged Villager LOL!!! It really doesn't take much to get me excited these days I guess, but it felt so great to not be a Jr anymore:c9:clap:clap:clap

Jessie

Yes, I was excited too. I cheered and jumped around. I love crochetville and everything they have to offer. I understand why they have those guidelines to have a certain status to see certain things and it is so exciting to make it there. :clap

Yep, I remember feeling excited too. :cheer

Not only seeing what was behind the curtainre swaps, avatars etc, but the feeling that you aren't a visitor anymore, not a newbie...you're a villager, a local, re; a member of the family. :hug You come in & sit down with a hook & mouse & feel at home.

Archived