Flip Flop Socks + Pattern

knit-errant

A few days ago, some of us were talking about how to make crocheted flip flop socks over in this thread. Here's what I came up with.

Because looking super-cool is always my utmost priority, I made one from the original knit pattern, and then came up with a crochet version. :lol

The one on the left is the knitted version, I made it in Regia Schatten 4-Ply #5165 with Size 2 needles. The one on the right is my crochet version, made with Lustersheen in Dark Mulberry and a Size D hook. My (really rough) pattern is available on the sidebar of my blog.

Thanks for looking!

162958217_a5f0914f35_m.jpg

leigh, i printed out that same pattern ages ago in hopes of making a crocheted :hook version, but it got buried in the mountain of all of the other patterns i've printed out. i'm glad you took the time to write it out (and digitize the file) because i like flip flops but they leave dark marks on my feet when i wear them. not pretty! :no

now my feet can be stylish, even toned and slightly quirky (but i am already quirky without the help of flip-flops socks.) :yes

What a great pattern! Thanks for sharing. Will definitely have to attempt a pair :D Love the irish rose scarf on your blog too. Very nice.

• 9 years later...

Archived